Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - おんがく

おんがく

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

RE: おんがく

Postby Phurdonk » Sat 04.08.2006 1:29 am

「Easy Breezy」が大好きですよ!:D 宇多田ヒカルさんはとてもかっこいいと思います。「Wings」はいい歌ですが、「Keep Tryin'」がもっと好きです。でも、ヒカルさんが一番好きじゃないです。一番好きな歌手は安室奈美恵さんで、彼女はとてもセクシーと思います。倖田來未さんと浜崎あゆみさんも好きです。

今一番好きな歌は・・・えとー・・・「Get It On」です。倖田來未の歌です。

日本の音楽をたくさん聞きます。最近、洋楽はとても悪いと思います。:@
Last edited by Phurdonk on Mon 04.10.2006 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phurdonk

Postby Shibakoen » Sat 04.08.2006 10:28 am

Harisenbon wrote:
なんか、「EazyBreezy」っていう歌詞は無理矢理に作られた感じがあるんじゃないの?韻を作る為に、二つの存在してない言葉を使うのは最悪だと思う。その上、彼女の歌の全部は自分自身の日本人だあることについて。アメリカで、日本人って、そんなに特別なことのかい?

"worst album EVER" ;)]

Although I have to admit, I do like the music. Just the lyrics drive me batty.

I must say I agree with you that I thought the lyrics were rather odd, to say the least. I was shocked when I first heard them. :o At first I wasn't sure I was hearing it right, but I'll just say I wouldn't be too happy if I heard that song coming from my daughter's room. :@
Shibakoen

Postby pipin » Sat 04.08.2006 12:06 pm

わたしも宇多田ヒカルの曲好きだな。昔のだけど、Traveling が好きです。あとは Colors とか。ああいう、不思議なメロディーが耳に心地よいのです。

I like Utada, too. My favorites are Traveling and Colors, they are a little bit old ones though. I am attracted to those peculiar tunes.

(Well, if you find any error in my English, please correct them:) Thanks in advance).
pipin

Postby arlam110 » Sun 04.09.2006 2:03 am

私も宇多田ヒカルさんの音楽が大好きだ。 ”Passion" はとてもいい歌だけと、”Sanctuary"と言う英語ヴァージョンはちょっと変だ。 ”Keep Tryin'"のPVの中に彼女はチョーかわいいで、歌も楽しいと思う。
arlam110

Postby keatonatron » Sun 04.09.2006 2:42 am

It's a bit off-topic, but since you guys are practicing writing in Japanese I think I should point out something:

When addressing a large crowd of people (especially ones you don't know), it is important to speak a bit more politely. The style many of you have been using in this thread is fine for e-mails to friends, but in a public area like this it's a bit too personal (even makes me feel a bit queasy, and I'm not Japanese!). For an example of how to address a crowd, look at Pipin's and Coco's posts.

So, change all those だ's to です's and all those 思う's to 思います's and readers will feel more 安心. B)
keatonatron

Native language: English

Postby AJBryant » Sun 04.09.2006 11:52 am

When addressing a large crowd of people (especially ones you don't know), it is important to speak a bit more politely.

承りました。我の聞かまほしからず御音楽はJ-Popにてござりまする。(Okay, maybe that's a bit TOO polite.... ;))

I'm a big fan of Kitajima Saburo, and I love "Honoo no Otoko," "Yosaku," "Matsuri," and "Hakodate no Onna." I also really like Yoshi Ikuzo (possibly the single best stage name in all of Japan!), and favored songs are "Sake, yo," "Yukiguni," and "Pusan." Also there's Sakamoto Fuyumi (mmmm) and "Abare-daiko," "Iwai-zake," "Dai san kouyou-maru," and "Haru no yuki."

And then there's The Tigers. I think there must be something quintessentially Japanese about a rock group that copies not the Beatles but the Monkees (a copy of a copy?) and then decides to have FIVE members instead of four. At any rate, you've never lived until you've heard "Julie" (the lead singer, Sawada Kenji, was so enamoured of Julie Andrews that he took *HER* name as his nickname!!!) and company perform "Aoi tori" (think 'bluebird of happiness'), "Kimi dake ni," and "Boku no Mary."

For softer moods, Kawashina Mayumi's "Love is All," and I could NOT leave out Horiuchi Takao's "Itoshiki Hibi" (which almost always makes me cry for some reason), and "Kimi no hitomi wa ichi-man volt." And there's the romantic duet side of me that likes "Otoko to onna no rabu geemu (love game)" by Hino and Aoi.

For more "modern" sounds, I rather like Nagabuchi Tsuyoshi's "Tonbo," Yanagi George's "Baaningu (Burning)," and TM Network's "Resistance" and "Get Wild," Morikawa's "Show me" ...

Tony
AJBryant
Site Admin

Postby Phurdonk » Wed 04.12.2006 3:40 am

keatonatron wrote:
It's a bit off-topic, but since you guys are practicing writing in Japanese I think I should point out something:

When addressing a large crowd of people (especially ones you don't know), it is important to speak a bit more politely. The style many of you have been using in this thread is fine for e-mails to friends, but in a public area like this it's a bit too personal (even makes me feel a bit queasy, and I'm not Japanese!). For an example of how to address a crowd, look at Pipin's and Coco's posts.
はい・・・はい。分かります。ごめんなさい!;)

とにかく、今僕は幸倖田來未の「No Regret」を聞きますよ!とてもいい歌で、大好きです。

AJBryantさん!僕はあれらの歌手を分かりません。<−−それは意味を成しましたか?
Phurdonk

Postby Mukade » Wed 04.12.2006 5:22 am

ウルフルズが最高だぜ!!!(no, I'm not doing this because of your post, keatonatron - this is a play off their greatest hits album title -> ベストだぜ!)

本物のミュージシャンを聞きたかったら、ぜひ聞いてください。
Mukade

Previous

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)