Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - can anyone help me with study steps

can anyone help me with study steps

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

can anyone help me with study steps

Postby lilly » Tue 03.28.2006 4:27 am

[center]hallo you all!!!
can you help me out here
i'v been studyiing japanese for a while but i study it by my self.
but up until now i'm still confused wich sould be studied first wich lesson come after.
can anybody give me this brief list of steps of wich lesson i sould study first?
please!!!
cause i'm stuck here
i dont know where to go[/center]
LIVE IS BeautiFUll
lilly

RE: can anyone help me with study steps

Postby maikeru » Tue 04.11.2006 5:41 am

Hello:)

I would have to reccommend a graded textbook, textbook series or something to make your learning structured. I learn Japanese through the Correspondence School here so it is a bit like learning without any teacher. But I find the books with graded lessons help me a lot - I am not very good at realistic structured study without them.

I think different methods for study suits different people though. And what you want to learn would probably depend on your situation e.g. we learn a lot of vocab to do with school.....this would probably be of little relevance if you have long left it!

I think it is goos to learn Japanese script right from the start if you are serious about learning the language. I think you might want to think of practical situations that you might meet, and learn some voacb and grammar that would help you.

I hope your Japanese study goes well!! ;)
maikeru

RE: can anyone help me with study steps

Postby lilly » Mon 04.17.2006 2:26 am

thanks a lot
it helps
LIVE IS BeautiFUll
lilly

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)