Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - I need help with a school paper.

I need help with a school paper.

Have a textbook or grammar book that you find particularly helpful? What about a learning tip to share with others?

I need help with a school paper.

Postby DreamOfTheFayth » Fri 04.14.2006 3:00 am

Well Im coming to the end of my fourth semester studying japanese and I have a final paper due. The paper is to be 3-pages written in japanese. My topic is The differences between the american and japanese work enviornments.

What I need from you guys is simple :D if you have Work experience in Japan and America please tell me some of the things that you find different about the two. If you have only worked in japan tell me something you think are interesting about your work enviornment, and if you don't have any work experience in Japan just offer any informatoin you have heard or read about the topic(if any :D)

どもありがとうございます。
DreamOfTheFayth

RE: I need help with a school paper.

Postby pikctsach » Fri 04.14.2006 4:50 am

In the company i'm working at,
there aren't any private room for boss (says リーダー、課長、部長、担当者). They arrange tables in a large room, the chiefs gonna sitting arround the room as U letter. the other will sit inside the U.
After work, before leaving, you must shout out おさきにしつれいします(お先に失礼します)、or, お疲れ様です=おつかれさまです。 Then they will reply you おつかれさまでした。
People go to work dress neatly, politely.
Hope this help.
pikctsach

RE: I need help with a school paper.

Postby DreamOfTheFayth » Fri 04.14.2006 5:20 pm

This is wounderful information!! :D...a follow up question; do you shout those sayings at a specific time(end of the work day) as a group...or is it as an individual whenever you are leaving?

Thanks for the reply.
私の名前はサンダサンだ.......さんださんだ(you get the idea.)

oh and btw, thats not my real name :P
DreamOfTheFayth

Return to Learning Materials Reviews & Language Learning tips