Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Help me please!!!!

Help me please!!!!

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Help me please!!!!

Postby fedgerama » Tue 04.18.2006 9:45 pm

im kinda new to japanese. i only know basic grammer and little words. could someone be like a tutor and teach me some new words and make me fluent in japanese?

thx!:)
i\'m new >.<
fedgerama

RE: Help me please!!!!

Postby fedgerama » Tue 04.18.2006 9:48 pm

:(
i\'m new >.<
fedgerama

Postby kanadajin » Tue 04.18.2006 9:59 pm

Well fedgerama, As you might know, It takes a while to become fluent, Im sure every one on TJP would have no problem helping you with any questions you have :D If you want to know more Japanese words go to http://www.learn-japanese.info. Also try the chat *Stay out of the lounge* Try to find the japanese classroom which is there sometimes, If not try chat in Japanese.
kanadajin

Postby LlamasRUs » Tue 04.18.2006 10:01 pm

I eould help you if I knew more myself....but just like you I am new to it as well....and you know more then me...I don't know basic grammer...as hard as I try to...I just don't comprehend it....(Depending on how my day was.....If good...I can comprehend....son't ask).

But I do widh you the best of hope....if you don't know much about this place...you may take a look at the "Grammer" section....it sort helps if you don't know what they have to offer....

And if you want you make take a look at the writing....that may prove to be of some help....

BUt other then that I wish you the best of luck on your teachings/learnings....and all that good stuff ^_^:D
Agemashou Agemashou

Fudgin' song.....It is stuck in my Head....
LlamasRUs

Postby laurenkendall » Tue 04.18.2006 10:01 pm

I think... it would greatly help if you provided some specific questions. I've been asked to be a language tutor several times now (in a few different languages, though certainly not Japanes, of which I know nearly nothing) and I am really only able to help people learn when they tell me what they want to know. If you just ask for someone to "make you fluent," well... that doesn't tell anyone where to start or what you know. I mean, if you need to learn it all, well, there are books on that. But if you know what you want to learn, then, by all means please feel free to ask us some specific questions.
Good luck! :)
jyan-ken POI!
laurenkendall

Postby fedgerama » Tue 04.18.2006 10:12 pm

well i have to go to bed but ill keep this open:p

i'd like to learn some common vocabulary and sayings like "whats your name?" or "how are you?" and by learning that i can move on and learn more uncommon words and phrases.
the words and phrases in the grammer section were strange like "i eat bread" and "cat's toy":|

anyway, good night! (how would you say that in japanese?):D
i\'m new >.<
fedgerama

Postby pikctsach » Tue 04.18.2006 10:25 pm

you can say : oyasuminasai = おやすみなさい。
you also can say おやすみ〜 to your friend. it sounds more friendly.
pikctsach

Postby hamsterfreak4evr » Tue 04.18.2006 11:07 pm

in the grammar secton, the example phrases/sentences may seem random...but the grammar secton is for grammar, not for learning set phrases. There is another section here on this for that, although im not sure where...but basic phrase learning are pretty common throughout the internet as a whole. :)
hamsterfreak4evr

Native language: english

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)