fbpx

2 Comments

October 18, 2007

TheJapanShop @ Youtube Hits 600

Youtube!Whoohoo! We are now at 600 subscribers at our Youtube account. I woke up to about 35 new subscribers since last night. I sent our monthly TheJapanShop.com newsletter last night and mentioned our Youtube videos. It was a nice boost. Normally we get 5-10 a day.
I really need to make some videos now! Any suggestions for content?

Sharing is caring!

• Thanks!
    Excellent suggestions. I like the idea of vocabulary groups. I’ll do some thinking about that.
    Speaking of seasons, I’ve had in the back of my mind to do a series on haiku or famous sayings. Learning poetry or phrases most Japanese know can help with vocabulary and also enhance cultural understanding.
    I will TRY to make this a priority this week 🙂 Making videos is a lot of fun and pretty easy once I sit down to do it. Sitting down to do it, is just hard.

• I have some ideas.
    Seeing as it is nearly Halloween, maybe a video related to scary and ghostly type words and phrases could be done?
    Another idea is maybe you could do videos of expressions and words related to each month. The seasons could also be done in the same manner.
    Here are some vocabulary ideas. You could do insects, fish, mammals, birds, amphibians, reptiles, plants, family members, buildings, weather, fruit, vegetables, confectionary, drinks, landscape features (woods, lakes, rivers, etc.), vehicles, electronic goods or antonyms or all if you so wished.
    I hope some of my ideas help.

• {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Level up your Japanese!

free-kanji-or-hiragana-offer-final

For Total Beginners

Japanese for beginners - Beri-Beri Shoshinsha

This 15-book study guide + worksheets bundle is ON SALE. For just one-time payment only, you will get this bundle for a very low price plus you will get future contents for free (no additional charge).

Easy to follow and understand

This bundle is perfect for absolute beginners. It's thorough without being wordy, giving you exactly enough information to understand the concepts without overloading you with information. 

TheJapanShop.com Customer

Makoto+ Membership

You'll notice many TheJapanesePage.com lessons have bonus content for Makoto+ Members. Well, membership goes well beyond that. Members also get our monthly magazine for learners of Japanese (Beginners to Intermediates), weekly exclusive lessons, Podcast bonus content, and much more.

>