Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Japanese Exam Text

Japanese Exam Text

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Japanese Exam Text

Postby Bigboned » Wed 05.03.2006 1:02 pm

Not sure if this is the right forum to put this under, but I guess it can be moved if needed.

I am currently preparing for my one of my Japanese exams, in which I am supposed to make a presentation in Japanese using powerpoint. Since I am by far not good enough to go by notes alone, I figured I would write out a text and try to memorize at least part of it. This doesn't help much if the Japanese is wrong, so that's where you guys come in!

the text is broken down into slides, so it may seem kind of odd in context, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

おはようございます。私はボグスネス、アナスともうします。どうぞよろしく。今日、私のはっぴょうは日本の茶です。

Slide 2
Click one
まず、茶のれきしをはなしたい。茶はずいぶん古いです。ななひゃくろくじゅうでリユさんは初めて茶を書いた人でもだれひたりも茶が初めてみつけだしました。リユによるとななはやくろくじの時、たくさん茶のきがありました。

Click 2

【はっぴゃくご、はっぴゃくろく、さいちょさんとくかいさんは初めて日本にお茶を持って来ました】さいちょさんとくかいさんは有名ぼうさんでした。さいちょうさんとくかいさんは中国にぶっきょうを勉強しに行きました。日本に帰る、お茶を持って来ました。さがてんのはお茶を人気にしましたでもきぞくだけ茶を飲む。

Click3
「せんひゃくきゅうじゅうい 
ちえいさいぜんそうは京都にお茶をもってきました」

Click 4
「せんにひゃくじゅういち  
えいさいぜんそうはきっさよよきを書きました。お茶が人気になりました」 

きっさよよきという本はとても人気です。きっさよよきによると茶を飲んだら元気になります。せんにひゃくじゅういちにえいさいぜんそうはみなもとのさねともしょうぐんがお酒を飲みすぎたそうだからえいさいぜんぞうはみなもとしょうぐんにきっさよよきをあげました。あとで侍なら茶は人気になりました。

Click 5
せんごひゃくにじゅうに、せんのりきゅはうまれました。
せんのりきゅは茶の湯のもっともじゅうよう人です。せんのりきゅはちゃどうをつきました。

Slide 4
この女の人はみなもとさんです。みなもとさんは茶の湯をします。おきゃくさんはたたみにせいざですわっています。ときどき、ていしゅはおきゃくさんにかいせきをあげめす。でも、今日、かいせきがありません。みなもとさんはみんなさんにわがしをあげます。
茶を作る前にみなもとさんはみんなさんの前ちゃきをそうじします。みなもとさんはちゃきをそうじしながらおきゃくさんはきっさを見ます。これはせんのりきゅのきっさ。たいあんというきっさです。

ついに、みなもとさんは茶を作ります。

The part in brackets is the text on the slide, if that's any help. I apologise for the lack of kanji, but this is my "verbal" text, in case i forget the pronunciation of the kanji.

Thank you very much in advance, any help is greatly appreciated!
Bigboned

RE: Japanese Exam Text

Postby Harisenbon » Thu 05.04.2006 10:44 pm

Am I wrong in thinking that you want us to correct your Japanese for an Exam?
Harisenbon

Native language: (poor) English

Postby Bigboned » Fri 05.05.2006 3:37 am

That would be a correct assessment :)

Edit: Ok, I can see how people might misunderstand. This is not a test of my japanese language, it's a subject called PALCS, Presentations on Asian Language and Culture. Therefore I am not graded on my japanese, but on the content of the presentation (in this case, my knowledge of Japanese Tea) as well as a 20 minute QA session in English afterwards. However, I feel that having correct Japanese is a bonus, plus it makes me look less of an idiot :)
Last edited by Bigboned on Fri 05.05.2006 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigboned

Postby coco » Sat 05.06.2006 9:41 am

Bigboned wrote:
(in this case, my knowledge of Japanese Tea) as well as a 20 minute QA session in English afterwards.

If so, please show your English Text, so that more people can share/enjoy "Japanese Tea" by your understanding.
Thank you.
Related thread is "Sen-No-Rikyu Sayings".
coco

Native language: 日本語(Japanese)

Postby colorpen » Fri 05.12.2006 12:02 am

yes translation please... thanks a lot :D
colorpen

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)