fbpx

1 Comments

October 29, 2007

Read your Basho! Or… You can Listen

Someone one graciously recorded Basho’s 奥の細道 oku no hoso michi and it is being offered at Gutenberg as a free MP3 download.

Narrow Road to OkuAt the store, we have this book which is a bilingual collection of Basho’s Narrow Road to Oku haiku poems. The artwork is simply awesome. We currently have it on sale for $18.25.

I didn’t intend to make this a big plug for a book at the store, but reading it while listening to the Gutenberg recordings sounds like a good idea. I am pretty sure the book is unabridged; The set of haiku isn’t very large, but it is possible the book may leave something out. I am not at the office otherwise I’d take a peak. (excuses, excuses)

Sharing is caring!

• {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Level up your Japanese!

free-kanji-or-hiragana-offer-final

For Total Beginners

Japanese for beginners - Beri-Beri Shoshinsha

This 15-book study guide + worksheets bundle is ON SALE. For just one-time payment only, you will get this bundle for a very low price plus you will get future contents for free (no additional charge).

Easy to follow and understand

This bundle is perfect for absolute beginners. It's thorough without being wordy, giving you exactly enough information to understand the concepts without overloading you with information. 

TheJapanShop.com Customer

Makoto+ Membership

You'll notice many TheJapanesePage.com lessons have bonus content for Makoto+ Members. Well, membership goes well beyond that. Members also get our monthly magazine for learners of Japanese (Beginners to Intermediates), weekly exclusive lessons, Podcast bonus content, and much more.

>