Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - OMG naruto stop with the fillers!!!

OMG naruto stop with the fillers!!!

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

OMG naruto stop with the fillers!!!

Postby Reno » Fri 05.19.2006 6:55 am

Another 10-15 fillers till the season ends and we get new episodes with the real story *akatsuki tumdumDUMMM*

Anyway who's ur favourite character of the series? Ill give u one hint of whose my favourite, his name is in my username... HINT HINT ;)
Good luck with studying everybody and I hope one day I will be able to pick it back up.

Until then, a nice goodbye from me to you ;)
Reno

RE: OMG naruto stop with the fillers!!!

Postby Niphty » Fri 05.19.2006 7:29 am

LOL.. I liked this episode. The Hinata arc of the filler was good, too. I want the rest of the story as much as anyone, but it's either get the filler out of the way now, or do a season of naruto, a season of filler, a season of naturo, a season of filler.. ad naseum. Now, I dunno if you keep up with the Manga, but that's what I've done since the filler started. In fact, I began at Chapter 1 in the manga to see the differences in the two.

Personally, my favorite is Hinata. Cute, shy, and deadly. What more can you ask for in a ninja? LOL.
Niphty

Postby Reno » Fri 05.19.2006 7:44 am

yeah hinata is cool but kiba is just a guy that just has a lot of fun, impulsive and speaks his mind. U tend to like the guy thats like u lol
Good luck with studying everybody and I hope one day I will be able to pick it back up.

Reno

Postby Niphty » Fri 05.19.2006 9:24 am

LOL, Kiba's cool alright. I think most people like the guy that's like them, too.. or maybe that's more like how they wish they could be ;) I would say I'm most like Jiraiya, hehe.
Niphty

Postby taku » Fri 05.19.2006 9:24 am

i think the best its lee but shikamaru is fine also:p
taku

Postby hikikomori number1 » Fri 05.19.2006 9:26 am

chouji...
id like orochimaru also if he wasnt the bad guy...:(
hikikomori number1

Postby punkgrl326 » Fri 05.19.2006 11:07 am

Um, not sure who's my favorite. I guess you could say my two favorites are Hinata and Neji since my favorite clan is Hyuuga, followed by Kiba, and then Shikamaru/Shino. I think they should stop with the fillers too. i keep up with the manga and I'm pretty sure they could at least make a whole season of Naruto 2 episodes without conflicting with the manga's storyline. Plus they could extend some of the fights that were in the manga too. That way they wouldn't be able to reach the manga for at least another 2.5 years ;) Oh yeah and another thing: Team 10 Rules!! (Kurenai, Kiba, Hinata, Shino) B)
"Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one's self-esteem. That is why young children, before they are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily."

-Thomas Szasz
punkgrl326

Postby Reno » Sun 05.21.2006 4:44 am

I think its pretty cool that not everybody has the same character (I was expecting everyone to say like: "OmfG Sasuke 0wns 4LL!!!") but I guess thats the strength of the series as well, all the characters are diverse and well-constructed (wrong word, aw well) so everyone can find someone they like in the show.

Tell me what U think

Reno

Postby Infidel » Sun 05.21.2006 5:35 am

heh, usually when I end up thinking a character is extremly cool, the character is killed off :)
なるほど。
さっぱりわからん。
Infidel

Native language: 英語

Postby Reno » Sat 05.27.2006 3:38 pm

Thats the thing that happened to Kimimaro

He was so cool, but he died after like 5 episodes... That sucked...

Anyway, the reason there were so many fillers in the first place was because of the Naruto Movie 2 (Which was OK btw, nothing special) and now its finished and published........why not start the damn story again???

Reno

Postby taku » Sat 05.27.2006 3:41 pm

Reno wrote:
Thats the thing that happened to Kimimaro

He was so cool, but he died after like 5 episodes... That sucked...

Anyway, the reason there were so many fillers in the first place was because of the Naruto Movie 2 (Which was OK btw, nothing special) and now its finished and published........why not start the damn story again???

he deserved to die!!!!
nice bttle between him and gaara and lee
taku

Postby _allismine_ » Sat 05.27.2006 6:08 pm

I like Kiba, Shikamaru, Gaara, Neji, Ino (yea), and I think Naruto's just plain adorable. :3
I hate the fillers. It's been about, what, an entire year already?? Get with the program (manga)!! None of those were even part of the manga!

I don't read the manga myself, but I hear things. :|
~ PWNing you ALL, since 1991. ~
_allismine_

Postby Reno » Sun 05.28.2006 4:12 pm

The manga is amazing I try to keep my hands off it cos I want to see the anime, but I just cant the story is just that tight!

Reno

Postby _allismine_ » Sun 05.28.2006 5:29 pm

I never got the hang of reading the comic backwards (or forwards to you natives)! No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to do it!
I wonder if they rent them out at the library...
~ PWNing you ALL, since 1991. ~
_allismine_

Postby acerunner » Wed 06.21.2006 8:27 am

jaraija

Yep
acerunner

Next

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions