Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Learning Japanese by correspondence in NZ

Learning Japanese by correspondence in NZ

Feel free to practice writing in Japanese or romaji. Help each other out with corrections or replying back in Japanese

Learning Japanese by correspondence in NZ

Postby maikeru » Sun 04.24.2005 3:38 am

Hello

I am learning year 12 Japanese (4th year) by correspondence because my school doesn't have a Japanese class. I live in New Zealand. I get booklets and CDs for listening to. I record stuff on tapes and send it to my teacher in Wellington.

Is anyone else doing something similar in NZ or any part of the world, or just even a teenager studying Japanese at school?
maikeru

RE: Learning Japanese by correspondence in NZ

Postby lopka » Mon 06.06.2005 12:49 am

Hi^^

im not learning japanese by correspondence or in NZ.
im taking classes once a week for almost three years now, and learned some over the net. muzukashii desu ga, omoshiroi desu ne
lopka

Postby maikeru » Mon 06.06.2005 2:29 am

hontoo ni omoshiroi desu ne!

I think it can be hard but it's also good because it hasn't got many irregular words or anything like european languages!

Why do you learn japanese? Are you going to Japan?

B)
maikeru

Postby lopka » Mon 06.06.2005 10:01 pm

i cant really say why im learning japanese, its just one of those things.. i always liked it, even before i realised it was japanese. and yes, im going to Japan! just dont know when.. yet. :o

i think the language itself is almost easy. the bad parts are the verbs and the formality, that keeps changing in every sentence!

so, u record stuff on tapes and send it to ur teacher in Wellington. and then what? he listens and tells u if its good or not so good?
lopka

Postby maikeru » Tue 06.07.2005 1:13 am

I was going to take French insted of Japanese at school but Dad said 'Don't take French, heaps of people already know it'. I didn't really care but I liked the teacher so I took Japanese! I can't imagine Frech as being as fun as Japanese!

Well....I have booklets to complete with work in it for me to do (8 lessons per booklet). The last lesson is an assesment where I send the work to my teacher, somethimes recording stuff on a tape. He then marks it and sends it back. I have exams at the end of the year plus internal 3 internal assesmets (conversation, a speech, crafted writing with resources).

I think it's really fun and I want to become a Japanese teacher!:)
maikeru

Postby lopka » Thu 06.09.2005 9:29 pm

So Japanese is part of ur classes at school? since u have grades and all!! cause i dont.. do u know other languages?

u seem to be doing pretty well, high motivation and such, u ll become a Japanese teacher in no time! :D
lopka

Return to 日本語の練習 (Practice Japanese)