The test - experiences, questions or comments
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat 07.08.2006 7:43 pm
Hey, does anyone know an equivilent to 'Shhh!' in japanese that's similarly onomatopoeic, as opposed to just the command to be quiet?
- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Sun 04.30.2006 9:57 pm
It's the same sound as in English, just cut short. Usually expressed:
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue 07.11.2006 10:34 pm
how do u say i love u wa nihongo de doo iimasu ka:o:o
try to learn some japanese and looking 4 some frinds all over tha world any body interst in it then u can write 2 me
- Posts: 1528
- Joined: Wed 05.04.2005 7:04 pm
maybe you should make your own thread for that.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed 05.17.2006 10:03 am
Kanadajin:maybe you should make your own thread for that.
Last edited by vixen
on Wed 07.12.2006 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 3103
- Joined: Sun 10.09.2005 1:12 am
- Native language: 英語
it will one day be in our Faq.