fbpx

0 Comments

December 8, 2007

Will be Busy for the Next 24 Hours

About a year ago I mentioned I would not be watching Season six of 24 on television but waiting instead for the DVD box set. I don’t see how people can watch only one episode each week and keep their sanity. Pressing ‘next’ to skip the credits with the DVD to get to the next episode is bad enough—and of course there is the matter of having to switch discs every fifth episode—but having to wait a full week to see what happens to Jack?! That’s insane.
http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=howtowowinjapa&o=1&p=8&l=as1&asins=B000MR8W92&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifrAnyway, as you can tell by the title of this post, the DVD box set of Season Six is out and in my hands; well, not literally—I do need both hands to type this—but it finally came in!
I shan’t be as connected to the real world as I normally am for the next 20 hours (I saw the first four hours a few months back), but I will take breaks and visit the virtual real world as time permits. Of course with 24, the clock is always ticking.
If you haven’t seen 24 or have only caught single episodes, I would highly recommend getting the DVD box sets. Starting with Season One is especially gratifying. Yeah, I would definitely recommend starting with Season One. If you don’t, you may find yourself in the unusual position of finding out Edgar is dead before you meet him alive. Of course if you read Dave Barry’s blog, you already knew that.*
*Dave Barry keeps a running commentary on each 24 episode that is a must for any fan. Edgar is still dead

Sharing is caring!

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Level up your Japanese!

free-kanji-or-hiragana-offer-final

For Total Beginners

Japanese for beginners - Beri-Beri Shoshinsha

This 15-book study guide + worksheets bundle is ON SALE. For just one-time payment only, you will get this bundle for a very low price plus you will get future contents for free (no additional charge).

Easy to follow and understand

This bundle is perfect for absolute beginners. It's thorough without being wordy, giving you exactly enough information to understand the concepts without overloading you with information. 

TheJapanShop.com Customer

Makoto+ Membership

You'll notice many TheJapanesePage.com lessons have bonus content for Makoto+ Members. Well, membership goes well beyond that. Members also get our monthly magazine for learners of Japanese (Beginners to Intermediates), weekly exclusive lessons, Podcast bonus content, and much more.

>