Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Is there a site that offers more bonsai products compared to

Is there a site that offers more bonsai products compared to

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

Is there a site that offers more bonsai products compared to

Postby fame » Wed 07.19.2006 4:41 am

I realized that bonsai trees is an owesome gift for friends and relatives. I have found a site: http://4bonsai.com and started inquiring about stuff related to bonsai such
as: Japanese Juniper, Authentic Bonsai, Imported Bonsai, Authentic Bonsai Trees, and Imported Bonsai Trees. I ordered a nice BOnsai Tree and my friends received their Bonsai Tree on Wednesday, where the Bonsai shipped to California for only two days, and they were trilled! It was the gift they never imagined. They made it a point to tell me how well it was packaged. I was trilled to make them happy. I am a
little skeptical about ordering on the Internet for obvious reasons. I sensed that the site 4bonsai.com do have professionals who are passionate about what they do. When I get good vibrations I ussually follow up. They are great! I will create opportunities to suggest bonsai trees for gifts just so that I can recommend them to other friends. They can consider me as a satisfied costumer. Wishing them continued
success and prosperity. Keep up the good work.

Is there anyone whos can recommend a site that offers more bonsai products such
as:Bonsai, Bonsai Trees, Bonsai Tree, Bamboo, Bonsai starter kits, Bonsai kits,
Bonsai accessories, Bamboo kits,Bamboo accessories, Bonsai Pots, Bamboo pots, Bonsai Wholesale, Bonsai tree wholesale, Bonsai trees wholesale, Bamboo wholesale,
Indoor Bonsai, Bonsai indoor, Bonsai Seed kits, Ikebana, Specimen Bonsai, Bonsai specimen, Bonsai Tool kits, Bonsai Figurines, Feng Shui products, Feng Shui, Bonsai shipped to California, Lucky Bamboo, Lucky Bamboo pots, Lucky Bamboo kits, Bonsai humidity trays, Bonsai under $30.00, Juniper, Japanese Juniper,Juniper Bonsai, Japanese Juniper Bonsai, Authentic Bonsai, Imported Bonsai, Authentic Bonsai Trees,
Imported Bonsai Trees?
fame

RE: Is there a site that offers more bonsai products compare

Postby hyperconjugated » Wed 07.19.2006 3:57 pm

I got Bonsai Kitten sitting
on my tv-set. It never seems
to stop amazing the guests.
Irgendwann fällt jede Mauer
hyperconjugated

Native language: Finnish

RE: Is there a site that offers more bonsai products compare

Postby ComradeJoe » Wed 07.19.2006 4:27 pm