View topic - はじめまして! =(^,^)=

はじめまして! =(^,^)=

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

はじめまして! =(^,^)=

Postby Benten » Sun 05.08.2005 7:03 am

はじめまして!
ルス(Loes)で15歳だ。
オランダ人だ。
I've started studying Japanese just recently (serious that is, or at least that's what I'm going to try, I already knew some grammar, kana, kanji and vocabulary).
I'm trying to study the language by myself, with help of the internet. I am currently studying Hiragana (studied it yesterday, already knew most of them, but now I know them all), and I'm going to start studying the katakana soon (probably today xD).
Some uninteresting things about me: I'm 15, Dutch, I like anime, manga, J-Rock, cycling, inline and ice speedskating, drawing, and some other things xD
はじめまして!
Last edited by Benten on Mon 05.09.2005 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benten

RE: はじめまして! =(^,^)=

Postby Matsumoto_hideto » Mon 05.09.2005 6:04 pm

I am currently studying Hiragana (studied it yesterday, already knew most of them, but now I know them all), and I'm going to start studying the katakana soon (probably today xD).

i highly reccomend spending at least a week on hiragana

if u think you are ready test yourself by sitting down and writing them all in order..

with proper stroke order

if u cant do that you arent ready yet
自由た〜!!!
All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
Matsumoto_hideto

RE: はじめまして! =(^,^)=

Postby Kodi » Fri 05.13.2005 1:58 pm

I put all the hirigana onto little pieces of paper and in romanji on the back to test myself. I just kept flcking through them till I knew them all. One thing I noticed before this was that I could easily write them in order but if I just wanted a random one I couldn't remember it anywhere near as easily.
Kodi

Return to Introductions