Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Fullmetal Alchemist Fans UNITE!

Fullmetal Alchemist Fans UNITE!

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

Fullmetal Alchemist Fans UNITE!

Postby sakura-kissu » Tue 08.01.2006 1:24 pm

^^;; I hope there are some FMA fans here...

Anyway! Konnichiwa, minna-san~! I'm Mary...I'm a newb..and I'm hopelessly addicted to FMA. Especially the RoyxRiza pairing.

I don't know if there's already an FMA discussion going on, and I should have checked...but I'll risk it. xD;

Any FMA/Roy/Riza fans who want to be friends or want to roleplay sometime? -hopeful grin-
ROYAI - my anti-drug
sakura-kissu

RE: Fullmetal Alchemist Fans UNITE!

Postby Cobra » Sat 08.12.2006 10:42 pm

i've read and watched like little clips of the show, it's really good! i'm gonna ask for the dvd's for x-mas of something... lol. i was reading the 1st book at night and i just couldn't put it down it was so good! i hope my friend gets the next book for me read... lol
I am the Princess of Tennis.
And Kaidoh is my Prince.
^^
Cobra

Postby Demangirl » Tue 08.15.2006 2:35 pm

FMA is a awsem Anime and Manga, I can't wait to see all the eps. my friend has 2 FMA dvd's and i have 1 she also has 4 mangas heehee i read them and watched them :D
Demangirl

Postby anikaliki » Tue 08.15.2006 2:39 pm

Konnichiwa, minna-san~!
it's mina-san or minna just not minna-san
Finally!
anikaliki

Postby punkgrl326 » Tue 08.15.2006 2:55 pm

I've only seen the first episode, but I'm looking forward to watching more of it :)
"Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one's self-esteem. That is why young children, before they are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily."

-Thomas Szasz
punkgrl326

Postby Sorako » Tue 08.15.2006 2:56 pm

If you're missing eps, just pop on over to Youtube and find them--I watched the entire Love Hina collection there.

I gotta say though, the manga doesn't compare to the show. The show is just so much more involving, and it feels like the manga leaves out key points that set the whole mood for the series. :(
I have no signature. :[
Sorako

Postby kaze89 » Wed 09.06.2006 8:04 pm

Heheh, I'm kind of addicted right now. I've watched the anime + movie and I've read the manga up to chapter 60something.
I loved the anime, I still do.
But I like the manga even more and btw I don't think the manga leaves anything out, it's rather the anime that added some things. Right now I like the path the story in the manga takes better. Can't wait to see what the homunculi and their "father" are actually up to. I'm also hoping the manga will have a more satisfying ending than the anime ^^
kaze89

Native language: German

Postby raikiri » Thu 09.07.2006 5:43 pm

I love FMA. Ican't get enough of it. I can't help everytime Ed gets mad when he is called short.
raikiri

Postby Saburiina » Thu 09.07.2006 6:54 pm

I love FMA :D Al is my favorite character. and I think it's hilarious when
Ed gets evil mad because someone called him short :) it lightens up any dramatic moment in the show.
PISCES RULE
Saburiina

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions