Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - FRUITS BASKET!! BOTH ANIME AND MANGA!!!

FRUITS BASKET!! BOTH ANIME AND MANGA!!!

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

RE: FRUITS BASKET!! BOTH ANIME AND MANGA!!!

Postby Hatori » Sat 08.12.2006 12:24 am

TomboyishFF wrote:
Hatori wrote:
i'm sad that you left Kyo... it's sad... and you have KAIDOH now!

....Wait, what? That isn't the spoiler. XD;

Anyways, I like Fruits Basket. Lately, however, too much romance and not enough comedy.

lol. that wasn't a spoiler. my best friend, Cobra, had Kyo as her all time fav. anime character and changed it to Kaidoh from the prince of tennis.

Fruits Basket is so gay. and Kureno is a PLAYA! he like sleeps with Akito, and i think he sleeps with Rin (can't remember)!! And Akito is a girl. but we call her a shim or a guy since there's not really anything feminine about her...
i was skimming through the 14th book in English and at the beggining of the book, where it shows ppl when they wake up, Kureno was sleeping with Akito and burst out laughing in the store!! and later there's a part where he's making out with her in a suana thing. it's kinda gross. and there's a pic of Shigure holding Akito when she was younger and Akito looked like a small, retarded oval. it was hilarious. and the author broke her hand at about book 4 or 6, and after it was healed, her drawings were still the same. so, later in the series, she starts drawing everybody's eyes farther apart, gives everybody ovaly/triangle ovaly faces, and gives people bug eyes. it's hard to recongnise LOTS of people.

if anybody wants to know who everybody gets coupled with, here's a list:
Kyo + Tohru (yayy! Kyo deserves her at least. he's been through so much in his life)
Yuki + some girl from the student council (wtf?!)
Shigure + Akito (NOOO!)
Ayame + Mine (NOOO!)
Hatori + that STUPID TEACHER ( WHO I HATE AND I WANT TO KILL BECAUSE HATORI IS MY LOVE AND HE'S THE BEST!):@:@:@
Kureno (the playa) + Arisa (that Yankee girl, and i love her hair)
Ritsu + the EDITOR?!?!?! (i find that SO funny because, when i was drawing in my other bff's FB book, i put hearts between them before i even KNEW that they "loved" each other. and yes, we draw in LOTS of our manga books because were are so dang funny.)
Kisa + Hiro (i actually think they're cute together :))
Haru + Rin (I KEEL YOU, RIN!)
and then,
Kagura and Momiji don't get anybody. so, hell, we should just pair them up! but you can tell that Momiji had a small crush on Tohru, if you actually think about it.....
well, if anybody has any questions, i'll try and answer them!! woah! i rule.
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Native language: English

Postby Hatori » Sat 08.12.2006 12:31 am

prep_girl_Nessa wrote:
Ah, I hate Fruits Baskets. My best friend used to always pretend to be the cat, and her other best friend was the rat. It was quite annoying... We just graduated highschool, and they were still pretending to be anime characters...

i kinda hate FB after volume 8. it's so retarded. i'd also think it's annoying if i had friends that wouldn't stop acting like the characters...
for some reason, i've noticed, that my friends and i always have favorite characters that are like us the most... i don't quite understand.
such as, the mabudachi trio consists of Ayame, Shigure, and Hatori.

my best friend, Natalie, is just like Shigure. that's her favorite character. they're both pervs, they're hilarious, and are alike in many ways.

my friend, Kerry, is like Ayame. she's SUPER close with Natalie, she has really great fashion sense, and overall fun.

for some reason, my friends say i'm just like Hatori... and he's my fav. so, my friends, Natalie and Kerry, are trying to irritate me on purpose and talk about things i'd rather not talk about. and i just don't admit things, and they think i know a lot about the human body... they say i'm like him lots, but i'm not really, i think.
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Postby beforesunset » Sat 08.12.2006 5:09 am

hey where can I get Fruit Baskets anime?
beforesunset

Postby Hatori » Sat 08.12.2006 4:53 pm

look at bestbuy. they have them there in the anime section.
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Postby firescorpy » Sat 08.12.2006 5:46 pm

I don't like Fruit Basket, too generic and bad story line.
firescorpy

Postby Cobra » Sat 08.12.2006 10:29 pm

wow..... almost anyone i ask..... i mean when i ask someone if they like Fruits Basket or have heard fo it they most likely say they love it and is one of their top favs.
oh well, ppl have their own opinions and i'm just fine with that. i mean i like it but im not as into it as others.
i like the way the animals look after they transform cause... i mean.... come on! most look so kute! ^^
i have a soft spot from all animals
:D
I am the Princess of Tennis.
And Kaidoh is my Prince.
^^
Cobra

Postby Hatori » Sun 08.13.2006 2:49 pm

J, you're so silly. i'm going to ask Natso if we can borrow book 9 and 10 so we can draw and read it!! hahah! YOU WILL PEE YOURSELF in book 9! i drew the FUNNIEST THINGS! hahha.
i've seen many people who really LOVE or really HATE FB. but ti's good to have different oppinions and thoughts about everything!
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Postby datdo » Wed 08.23.2006 9:40 pm

hmmm...I was wondering...how many guys do u know watch or read FB?...I'm one but in my group of friends only the girls have read/watched/obsessed over it. Just wondering if most guys don't watch it...

aaaaaaaaa I know I'm going to be flamed for this. Just don't hit my vital organs...
datdo

Postby Hatori » Wed 08.23.2006 10:21 pm

datdo wrote:
hmmm...I was wondering...how many guys do u know watch or read FB?...I'm one but in my group of friends only the girls have read/watched/obsessed over it. Just wondering if most guys don't watch it...

aaaaaaaaa I know I'm going to be flamed for this. Just don't hit my vital organs...

i've read and watched like all of FB (i havn't read EVERYTHING of Fb, but most). i really don't think a boy would like FB, unless they are really feminine... but it's great. it's not really action-y, and shounen-ish.

why would you be flamed?? it's just a simple question!! lol! :D
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Postby datdo » Wed 08.23.2006 10:26 pm

i've been flamed on so many other forums on the internet it becomes kind of a habit to excuse myself before posting things....kind of like the monkey and family
datdo

Postby Hatori » Sun 08.27.2006 1:00 am

datdo wrote:
i've been flamed on so many other forums on the internet it becomes kind of a habit to excuse myself before posting things....kind of like the monkey and family

well, you should start to not think you're going to be flamed. it'll just help and make things better. so, you don't have to make any excuses. and anyways, the people who flame other people always flame for the stupidest reasons, a majority of the time. so, try to losen up, and not be like a Ritsu. :D
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Postby datdo » Sun 08.27.2006 9:01 pm

GOMEN NASAI...jk yeah not everyone on the internet is a ... *mean person*...
datdo

Postby Chris Hart » Sun 08.27.2006 9:03 pm

datdo wrote:

It's not like this is Usenet, where Flame seems to be all that exists.
Chris Hart

Postby john2 » Fri 09.01.2006 7:20 am

Chris Hart wrote:
datdo wrote:

It's not like this is Usenet, where Flame seems to be all that exists.
a hem...:( i should have gone back i acsidently posted
john2

Postby DeathOfSoul » Tue 09.05.2006 12:01 am

I love it too ^^ But I've only seen the anime... I haven't read the manga.

I lent the series to my older sister and she loved it too XDD
J-rock = アイ <3
DeathOfSoul

PreviousNext

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions