fbpx

0 Comments

May 6, 2020

Makoto+ Support

*** FAQ ***

I'm having trouble with the app.

Sorry for the trouble! please contact us here with any questions.

How do I cancel?

I don't know about you, but when I sign up for a membership, how to cancel is the first piece of information I look for. ???? While we would prefer for you to stick around for the long term--and we will work hard to make this a much greater value than the actual cost!--we want to make cancellation as simple as possible. 

CREDIT CARD: If you signed up by credit card, go to your Account Page and you should see a "cancel" link. That will stop the automatic payment. You will have access until the end of your term.

PAYPAL: If you signed up by PayPal, follow these steps:

• 1. Log in to your PayPal account. 2. Click "Profile" at the top of the page. 3. Click "My Money" then click Update beside "My preapproved payments" to find your payment. Select the payment, and then click Cancel.

If you bought the annual subscription but are unhappy or can't use it, please contact us for a refund on the unused portion. We want you to be completely happy with your membership!

I am having trouble with Firefox on my Android

• We have reports that Firefox on Android mobile devices may not display the Japanese correctly. We are in touch with the developers, but at this moment, we recommend using Chrome instead. 

How do I make the font bigger?

• We have plans to add dynamic features like "increase or decrease the font size" but for now, you can make the entire browser larger by pressing Control + (or Cmd + on a Mac). We are also hoping to add a "turn off/on romaji" button. ????

Is this different from TheJapanShop.com?

• Yes, you will still access any purchased material (including downloads) via your TheJapanShop.com account (just email us if you have any trouble). This new Makoto+ membership site will have some downloads each month (including, of course, the newest Makoto issue), but its main feature is the web-based content which is accessible online.  

Sharing is caring!

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Level up your Japanese!

free-kanji-or-hiragana-offer-final

For Total Beginners

Japanese for beginners - Beri-Beri Shoshinsha

This 15-book study guide + worksheets bundle is ON SALE. For just one-time payment only, you will get this bundle for a very low price plus you will get future contents for free (no additional charge).

Easy to follow and understand

This bundle is perfect for absolute beginners. It's thorough without being wordy, giving you exactly enough information to understand the concepts without overloading you with information. 

TheJapanShop.com Customer

Makoto+ Membership

You'll notice many TheJapanesePage.com lessons have bonus content for Makoto+ Members. Well, membership goes well beyond that. Members also get our monthly magazine for learners of Japanese (Beginners to Intermediates), weekly exclusive lessons, Podcast bonus content, and much more.

>