Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - JLPT study group(not like the first one)

JLPT study group(not like the first one)

The test - experiences, questions or comments

JLPT study group(not like the first one)

Postby Yumiko125 » Tue 09.05.2006 12:11 am

I am planning to take the 2007 JLPT #4 and wanted to know if anyone else was. If so we could form a small or large study groupand we can practice together untill its time for the test. This will give us all plenty of time to study...I also was thinking it could be for people who are just beggining to learn Japanese as well, then we all could be prepared for the test and hopefully pass. Now I put that this topic was different from the other one, it is because the other one did not give enough infomation. A BIG difference...

If anyone was interested in doing this please email me at [mail]bakaneko.yumiko@yahoo.com[/mail]
also if you have taken 4 and just want to come to help thats cool too.

I wanted to do this Via Skype or Pandion on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00pm-10:15pm, and Fridays and Saturdays from 6:00pm-12:00pm, after at least 6 people join in... If I have to I can make a small webpage to hold all of this information...please email me if interested! :D
Yumiko125

RE: JLPT study group(not like the first one)

Postby zengargoyle » Tue 09.05.2006 12:45 am

edit the [wiki]Chatroom Schedule[/wiki] wiki page and add an entry for your time, don't forget to include timezone information as many people are spread across many timezones (i have no clue what 6-10:15 pm really means unless you give timezone info...). when time comes, create a room with an obvious title, and if you're client gives the option... 'enable logging' and i can get you a transcript of your session.

i'm taking the level 3 this december, but might show up for a level 4 study session :) mostly i'm trying to catch up on vocabulary. :(

if you need a web page, use the wiki! give me a PM if you need some more help with that.
zengargoyle

Return to Japanese Language Proficiency Test