Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Anime shall take over the world!

Anime shall take over the world!

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

Anime shall take over the world!

Postby Pianogirl123 » Sat 06.11.2005 10:32 am

Noooooo... I just lost all that cool stuff I typed! o well I'll try to remember it...

ANIME RULES! MANGA ROCKS! Anime... shall prevail. Manga... shall be honored. Parents will chastise you for reading childish books. Every form of written literature and media will turn comic style. And if comics don't work with them they'll at least have more pictures. Drawn anime style, of course.

Japanese culture will be in our school systems. We will have computer classes available to us in grade school. We will have japanese foreign language classes, japanese history, manga art classes, and manga reading and writing in Language Arts. All cool actors will be taught japanese language and martial arts and be featured in cool japanese action movies. People who prefer live action movies can go see those. They will be less cool than anime, but still relatively popular. Japanese music will be easy to buy at our local stores, 7/8 of every bookstore should be manga except for cookbooks and how-to books.

Anime... shall take over the world. I can already see it happening. I am meeting more people at school who like Inuyasha. I am seeing graphic novel sections starting to make their debut at my local library. It will happen. Have faith.

One day... anime will be the ONE.
Pianogirl123

RE: Anime shall take over the world!

Postby Ayumi » Sat 06.11.2005 7:50 pm

YES! it will, and that day it happens, i will be watching, watching it happen and be in the middle of watching InuYasha episodes and/or movies :) (maybe R.O.D. too) WE NEED MORE ANIME!(japanese or not)! Then, anime channels will be more popular. Jpop will rule MTV and make it cool again.(such as Ayumi Hamasaki, D.A.I., and more Puffy!) Then, the problem for DAtv(dumb a** television) will be over, and the world without enough Anime and Jpop will also be ovah!!-claps- YAAY!
(if someone likes InuYasha also, http://www.myspace.com/sangokirara ) -listens to more Ayumi and D.A.I.-
Last edited by Ayumi on Sat 06.11.2005 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayumi

Postby Pianogirl123 » Sun 06.12.2005 2:12 pm

Yay! Someone out there agrees with me!
Pianogirl123

Postby Forever Yours » Sun 06.12.2005 3:36 pm

who cant agree with you?
Even Heaven Is Hell Without You Here...
Forever Yours

Postby jinksys » Sun 06.12.2005 10:10 pm

Yes, anime is great. But I doubt it will ever be as big here as it is in Japan. American men don't have a lolita-complex.
Hello? Internets?
jinksys

Postby Daisuke » Mon 06.13.2005 8:56 am

Anime take over the world is probably a little unrealistic :p ..
Daisuke
Site Admin

Postby Danyoru » Mon 06.13.2005 1:04 pm

Wishful thinking, but probably not.:D
Danyoru

Postby Excellion » Mon 06.13.2005 2:01 pm

That would sound like my greatest dream becoming true. But a dream is just a dream. People or cultures wont change just becuase you want it. Though I gotta agree japanese products and such have been increasing on the US and other places a lot this years getting even more fans. Maybe something of that dream might become a reality.
"I want power...power to bring my ideas to life."
Japanese Study group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nihongoshrine
Excellion

Postby Sapphiregirl » Mon 06.13.2005 4:35 pm

Things will always change.
Things will grow, but grow slowly.
As does life itself.:|

You also have to consider the following: 1. The amount of people on this site. 2. The pace of foreign assimulation in a country. And(3.) The amount of faith that such a thing will come to pass, that people will actually notice the change of their environment due to foreign entertainment (such as Anime:D).
I think it will happen soon, but people have to listen to other people and try to encourage diversity. ;)
Sapphiregirl

Postby omblaythezvee » Tue 06.14.2005 10:49 am

i think that anime WILL take over the world, and when that day comes, we'll all be waiting......
omblaythezvee

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions