Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Hajimemashite! Douzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu... *blush*

Hajimemashite! Douzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu... *blush*

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

Hajimemashite! Douzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu... *blush*

Postby Hazukashii Hana » Tue 06.07.2005 2:00 am

I'm new.. hehe.. hehe... O.O
I love learning Japanese.
I'd love to be able to speak fluently one day.
I also want to move to Japan one day.
I was hoping someone could help, please. ^_^;;

...and maybe I could make friends along the way...?
Hazukashii Hana

RE: Hajimemashite! Douzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu... *blush*

Postby Forever Yours » Sun 06.12.2005 9:09 pm

hey.....nice intro....what does the title mean exactly though....ive been learning japanese for about a week but i have been busy and not learnt it for the past 4 days....so translation for the topic title please ^_^'...
Even Heaven Is Hell Without You Here...
Forever Yours

Postby GacktAndFF8fan91 » Mon 06.13.2005 1:46 am

Hello! and hajimemashite you guys,
Hazukashii Hana your not the only one, I am new too ^_~
I am looking for help to lean Japanese too so mabey we can do a study group type thing^^;) I have been learning for...well a while, but I am so buessy and have no one to talk Japanese to all the time so I forget it after a while ( waaaa:( ) I do know some things, but I still need help on the basic word/sentince strucure and I just... well need to learn more!!! lol one of my BIGEST dreams also was to move to Japan and be able to speak Japanese flewintly (sorry about my spelling my key board is really messed up) I have almost compleated the Hiragana writing ( YAY):) and I wqas just about ready to move on to the word order when I officaly singed up and founed this thread.
So,......ummm tell me all your thought and....w\mabey we can like make up some kined of class tpye this ( but no homework! :D)
hajimemashite. yume ka? watashi wa Gackt ai (I love Gackt)
GacktAndFF8fan91

Postby Elna » Mon 06.13.2005 9:36 pm

Hello, nice to meet you!
I have been trying to learn Japanese on and off for a couple of years, but at the moment it feels like I forget more each day than I learn. So I'm still pretty much a beginner.
If you guys would like to set up a study group of some sort I would be very interested! I leave for Japan in September, so I am trying to learn as much as possible before that..
I hope to hear from you soon!
Elna

Postby Excellion » Tue 06.14.2005 2:43 am

He they are million of beginners and I'm one of them. My dream, no better my mission is to learn japanese and to move to Japan. I love every aspect about Japan and am a big fan of manga and anime. Lets help each other!

Bythe way I have some sort of a study group which has information about the culture of Japan and also some few lessons. If you'd like you could visit up and we could work together to make the best study group and such. The link is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nihongoshrine/
Last edited by Excellion on Tue 06.14.2005 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I want power...power to bring my ideas to life."
Japanese Study group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nihongoshrine
Excellion

Return to Introductions