View topic - pronounciation
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun 05.15.2005 2:11 pm
- Native language: English （英語）
The general word for mother is okaasan, spelled o-[kanji for mother]-san
The other pronounciations you listed are more specific and used in less common compound words.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri 05.13.2005 6:29 pm
But as for BO, MU, and KAA. I dont know where you got those from. I would stick with haha.
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Thu 06.16.2005 9:18 pm
- Posts: 1528
- Joined: Wed 05.04.2005 7:04 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests