fbpx

0 Comments

June 11, 2008

Upcoming $5 JLPT 4 kyuu Vocabulary Part II

We are working hard on the second (and final) part of our JLPT vocabulary 4 kyuu $5 download. It should be ready by Monday. This has been the most ambitious of our $5 downloads, but I hope one of the more useful too. We had to split the vocabulary packs into two downloads due to the huge size. Both downloads contain hundreds of words each with an example sentence as an individual MP3 in addition to a PDF with definitions and a flash file for use with your computer.
A little secret: We will probably release this part II (on Monday or Tuesday) for only $2.50. That way those who have bought the first part or those who would like to purchase both then will only be charged $7.50 total. I hope everyone will feel like the downloads are worth a lot more than that! (After all this work, we certainly do!)
Here are two words found in that $5 download pack on the JLPT level 4:

[display_podcast]

たいへんvery
今日はたいへん暑いです。
Today is very hot.

たいへんserious; terrible
それはたいへんですね。
That is terrible.

The kanji for taihen is 大変 which is big (大) and strange or change (変) and it commonly has these two meanings: 1) very and 2) terrible.
In theory, ignoring the strange looks you will surely get, you can say sore wa taihen taihen desu. That is very terrible! (But I wouldn’t recommend it)

Sharing is caring!

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Level up your Japanese!

free-kanji-or-hiragana-offer-final

For Total Beginners

Japanese for beginners - Beri-Beri Shoshinsha

This 15-book study guide + worksheets bundle is ON SALE. For just one-time payment only, you will get this bundle for a very low price plus you will get future contents for free (no additional charge).

Easy to follow and understand

This bundle is perfect for absolute beginners. It's thorough without being wordy, giving you exactly enough information to understand the concepts without overloading you with information. 

TheJapanShop.com Customer

Makoto+ Membership

You'll notice many TheJapanesePage.com lessons have bonus content for Makoto+ Members. Well, membership goes well beyond that. Members also get our monthly magazine for learners of Japanese (Beginners to Intermediates), weekly exclusive lessons, Podcast bonus content, and much more.

>