fbpx

0 Comments

July 10, 2008

いよいよ – iPhone – 日本へ

In less than 30 minutes the new iPhone 3G will begin selling in Japan. According to the news just now, Japan will be the first country to be able to grab the new iPhone today. I’m sure this is due to time differences.
Today’s post is brought to you buy the word:

新発売
shin hatsu bai
New Product!

shin new

発売 hatsubai release (for sale); offering for sale; put on the market

Hmmm… I wonder if my iPhone can get the software update now since I’m in Japan… Probably not. But I’ll give it a shot.

Sharing is caring!

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Level up your Japanese!

free-kanji-or-hiragana-offer-final

For Total Beginners

Japanese for beginners - Beri-Beri Shoshinsha

This 15-book study guide + worksheets bundle is ON SALE. For just one-time payment only, you will get this bundle for a very low price plus you will get future contents for free (no additional charge).

Easy to follow and understand

This bundle is perfect for absolute beginners. It's thorough without being wordy, giving you exactly enough information to understand the concepts without overloading you with information. 

TheJapanShop.com Customer

Makoto+ Membership

You'll notice many TheJapanesePage.com lessons have bonus content for Makoto+ Members. Well, membership goes well beyond that. Members also get our monthly magazine for learners of Japanese (Beginners to Intermediates), weekly exclusive lessons, Podcast bonus content, and much more.

>