fbpx

Download your FREE eBook of Hiragana,

The Basics of Japanese

This is a limited-time offer from TheJapanesePage.com and TheJapanShop.com.

hiragana book cover

Subscribe now by entering your name and active email address below to get instant access to Hiragana for FREE!

Note: You’ll also be given an opportunity to join our FREE newsletter to keep you updated with free Japanese lessons, offers and deals. Don't worry you can cancel anytime you want.

By clicking the "Download Now" button, you agree to join our FREE newsletter, but don't worry, you can cancel anytime you want. The unsubscribe link is found at the bottom of every email we send.

THIS BOOK IS NEWLY UPDATED!

REVISED EDITION now with FREE MP3s and Printable PDFs as a download.

Many teachers recommend learning hiragana as a first step toward Japanese proficiency. Helpful mnemonics and illustrations help the student quickly learn the characters painlessly.

You can learn hiragana in less than two weeks using this book if you can set aside a few minutes a day to study.

• Helpful Mnemonics
  • Fully Illustrated
  • Covers all forty-six main characters plus all the variations
  • History and helpful hints throughout
  • Writing Practice Sheets
  • Download and print more PDF practice sheets and the sound files of all hiragana for free.

Includes PDF, Kindle MOBI, and ePub formats. This is everything you need to quickly and painlessly learn hiragana. Includes: 5 printable PDFs including our forty-eight-page Hiragana Booklet, Flashcards and Posters AND audio files. In all, almost 14 megs of media to aid in the mastering of Hiragana.

• 48 Printable PDF
  • Sound files so you can be certain of the correct pronunciation
  • PDF Posters; PDF Practice Writing Pad; MP3s
  • Get the download link immediately after submitting
  • Kindle and ePub ebook formats also included
  • ePub works on Android devices with FBReader and possibly other EPUB book reader apps.

LIMITED TIME OFFER! WE WILL INCREASE THE PRICE SOON!

Hot Deal at TheJapanShop.com for Absolute Beginners of Japanese | 70% OFF

Japanese for beginners - Beri-Beri Shoshinsha

Beri- Beri- Shoshinsha for Absolute Beginners of Japanese [Digital Download] is ON SALE and has FREE Lifetime updates!

For a limited time, you will get this bundle for a very low price. We will increase its price when we add more content to it. But if you get this now, future content will be FREE FOREVER.

70% OFF

5 of 5 stars

Yonde Miyo-! Volume 4 was recently added and this bundle is now 15 books.

Beri-Beri Shoshinsha is more sequential and has a suggested path for studying and specifically designed for a total beginner of learning Japanese language. These lessons are based on N5. Learn how to read and write Katakana, Hiragana, and basic Kanji. You'll also learn to speak Japanese and understand practical expressions, study culture, traditions, and arts.

If you are a total beginner, this is for you. 

Check out the bundle now!

FAQ

Here are the top questions Yumi and I get asked about our bundle deals:

I have a Mac, will these bundles work with my computer?

I don't know any Japanese at all. Do you have a download for me?

Do I really get free updates?

How do I access my download?

Can I print these or use them on multiple devices?

Clay & Yumi

Two decades ago, we began TheJapanesePage.com, one of the internet's oldest and largest free Japanese instructional sites with hundreds of free articles for beginners of Japanese. We also run TheJapanShop.com, an online store that sells quality lessons and Japanese study materials like books, eBooks, videos, audios and articles which are helpful for learners of Japanese. We also have Makoto - a monthly e-zine for beginner to intermediate learners of Japanese. It is a digital magazine with all the good stuff not usually found in textbooks. It has articles on Japanese grammar, kanji, culture, and art. Each issue also includes two complete short stories with vocabulary, grammar explanations, and two sound files of each story (normal speed and slower).

The Author

>