Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Anime Favorites

Anime Favorites

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

RE: Anime Favorites

Postby Wolfie » Wed 06.08.2005 4:41 pm

I love almost all genres of anime. ^^ Though my favorite genre has some kind of a non-clishe romance feel to it. Also, I like animes where there is good art and likeable characters. Eh, I dunno. I have to say that my favorites are: Futari wa Purikyua, Gravitation, Tokyo Mew Mew, Sukisyo, Angel Sanctuary, Pita-ten, and Wolf's Rain.

I can't say i'm too much a fan of extremely long series with like...5 seasons, though I usually do have a favorite season. And others...I just...can never like...DBZ being an example. Also, I don't like anime that has a very confusing plotline that no matter how hard you try to understand you just don't understand it, or when they plot lines move e x t r e m l y slow or vice versa. Overrall i'm not that picky though. XD
Wolfie

Postby kanadajin » Wed 06.08.2005 7:42 pm

Well, Inu-yasha... uhh also probably DRAGON BALL ( Z ) ( GT ) lol ! kamehamehaaaaaaaa lol jk dragon ball ( z ) ( gt ) are ok but.. yea lol
OH YEA AND HACK SIGN thats the best show ever or just known as hack..
Last edited by kanadajin on Wed 06.08.2005 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kanadajin

Postby joques » Thu 06.16.2005 5:41 pm

What, it's not cool to dig Ghost in the Shell anymore? B)

Frankly, I'm not sure what to think of GiTS2, though I've only watched it once. I'll reserve judgement until I've seen it a couple more times. The blatant 3D CGI is a little grating though.

But my number one fave right at the moment is... well, it's a split between Memories (mostly stink bomb and cannon fodder) and Paranoia Agent. Both are outstanding both aesthetically and storywise.

GiTS1 on a firm second place, then probably Cowboy Beebop. If nothing else, then for the totally cool jazzy intro sequence.

Then Metropolis.

Akira I never particularly liked.
--
Joakim Ruud, Botsen Nanobryggeri
For to accuse requires less eloquence, such is man\'s nature, than to
excuse; and condemnation, than absolution, more resembles justice.
-Hobbes, Leviathan
joques

Postby sethjardain » Thu 06.16.2005 8:14 pm

Ahh, number one for me would probably be FullMetal Alchemist. The movie is being released soon, I believe. Other faves include Eureka 7, Bleach, FLCL, Furuba, Otogi Jushi Akazukin and possibly Vision of Escaflowne. Ahh, throw some Naruto in there for good measure ^^
sethjardain

Postby Nexus Lord » Thu 06.23.2005 12:54 pm

how many episodes of full metal alchemist is there, ive seen 51.
is that the end?;)
Last edited by Nexus Lord on Thu 06.23.2005 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nexus Lord

Native language: English (英語)

Postby Nexus Lord » Thu 06.23.2005 6:35 pm

oh right, :Dthanx.
i heard there was a movie coming out do you know when,B)
Nexus Lord

Native language: English (英語)

Postby Toriyama » Thu 06.23.2005 6:56 pm

I LOVE Dragon Ball / Z it is a masterpiece!!!!:DB)

Other favorite anime of mine include Konjiki no Gash Beru, Samurai Champloo, Paranoia Agent, Trigun, Akira, GTO, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Full Metal Alchemist.
Toriyama

Postby Forever Yours » Fri 06.24.2005 11:45 am

I definetley dont watch enough of it...my mum and dad think its bag :o....well i say screw them....ive only ever watched a couple of series'...ive watched season 1 of Ranma 1/2....im still trying to watch it....Most of Love Hina.....Evangelion...not all though.....Dragonball Z....when i was bout 10...i dont watch it no more.....i use to watch rave master but they stopped it....:( now i want to watch battle royale and Akira and Spriggan and hack and loads and loads and loads and loads and looooaaaaaddddssss of anime and manga....im doing an anime and manga art project over the summer.....GCSE's lol
Even Heaven Is Hell Without You Here...
Forever Yours

Postby Midori_Happy » Tue 07.05.2005 4:10 pm

I like the .hack series, Love Hina, Mahoromatic, Sister Princess, Card Captor Sakura, Galaxy Angel, Maburaho, Steel Angel Kurumi, Azumanga Daioh, and many others.

These are some titles I wish to see: Angelic Layer, Digi Charat, Someday's Dreamers, Kaleido Star, Aquarian Age, and some others. I'm sure I'll like all of those as well.

That's my mini list!:D
No signature of this time.
Midori_Happy

Postby CYukari » Sat 07.09.2005 11:13 pm

Im new here but i luv almot all anime my favs r Inyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, FMP:FUMOFFU, Saiyuki, Wolf's Rain, Case Closed, an many many many many more. i dont watch enough.:D:D
CYukari

Postby CYukari » Sat 07.09.2005 11:17 pm

Im new here but i luv almot all anime my favs r Inyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, FMP:FUMOFFU, Saiyuki, Wolf's Rain, Case Closed, an many many many many more. i dont watch enough
manga wise
Wish, CardCaptor Sakura, Tsubasa, Angelic Layer, Tokyo Mew Mew
I HATE THE ANIME SERIES OF TOKYO MEW MEW
the destroyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:@:@
CYukari

Im new here but i luv almot all anime my favs r Inyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, FMP:FUMOFFU, Saiyuki, Wolf's Rain, Case Closed, an many many many many more. i dont watch enough
manga wise
CYukari

manga wise
CYukari

Postby CYukari » Sat 07.09.2005 11:18 pm

manga wise
CYukari

Postby CYukari » Sat 07.09.2005 11:18 pm

manga wise
CYukari

PreviousNext

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions