View topic - JLPT 2006 - one week to go!
Me: "what class do we have first period?"
Friend:" Oh driver's Education"
Me: "wait. Isn't class in that direction?"
Friend "don't you remember? We have the test today"
I guess I only get nervous when I'm unprepared...and the JLPT doesn't have exact requirements so I kind of feel unprepared...and I'm still learning stuff...I should go study...
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Mon 07.03.2006 11:24 pm
Do check your stuff earlier to avoid excessive nervousness. B)
- Posts: 1656
- Joined: Fri 11.18.2005 10:07 am
- Native language: English speaking family
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Sat 03.11.2006 8:47 am
- Location: Paris
- Native language: Français
- Posts: 885
- Joined: Sun 03.19.2006 4:29 pm
- Native language: English
- Gender: Male
If I can, I will be taking 1級 (JLPT1)
If I miss, I'm a Junior, so I still have one more year before college.....
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue 08.08.2006 8:28 pm
'Do you know what it feels like, loving someone who's in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like, to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?' - Enrique Iglesias <3
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Tue 03.07.2006 3:11 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests