View topic - w at end of sentence...
I think it might have to do with people wanting to type the "small tsu" like っ, but for some reason just type a w... ( I see lots of people putting small tsus at th end of sentences in chatrooms and emails too)
Am I correct?
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon 07.04.2005 9:00 pm
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2808
- Joined: Fri 01.21.2005 9:39 am
- Location: Florida
there's also 泣 for 'cry.'
爆！（ばく） Or 爆笑！（ばくしょう） which are the equivalents of 'LOL' and 'LMAO'
i'll post more if i can think of any..
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat 07.09.2005 3:53 am
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
- Posts: 2964
- Joined: Tue 06.14.2005 3:24 am
- Location: Gifu, Japan
- Native language: (poor) English
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests