fbpx

0 Comments

December 4, 2022

Learn Japanese with Anime: Spy x Family Anya’s Self Introduction

Spy x Family スパイファミリー is about a dad who is a spy who, for his mission, adopts a girl and finds a woman willing to pretend to be his wife. The mom is an assassin, and a little girl is a telepath. The father doesn’t know about the mother’s job and the mother doesn’t know about the father’s job. Neither parent knows about the girl’s power. Only the little girl knows all… And she thinks its so cool.

It’s a fun show and one of the most popular anime in Japan right now.

Let’s go over the vocabulary found in the scene

今日(きょう)からお(まえ)は うちの()になるが  

You'll be my daughter starting today, but

Vocabulary

(まわ)りの(ひと)たちには もともとの親子(おやこ)だってことにする ()かったか?         

we'll tell people that you're my biological daughter. Okay?

Vocabulary

うい

Yeah.

Vocabulary

(おれ)のことは お父様(とうさま)()ぶように    

Make sure to call me Father.

Vocabulary

ちち!    

Daddy!

Vocabulary

よし

Good.

Vocabulary

あら、 かわいいお(じょう)さんね。 こんにちは

What a cute little girl! Hello.

Vocabulary

今日(きょう) ()してきたフォージャーです   

We're the Forgers. We moved in today.

Vocabulary

ずっと(まえ)から ちちの子供(こども)のアーニャです       

I'm Anya, my father's daughter for a long time

Vocabulary

うん?    

Oh?

Vocabulary

いらんこと()うな

Don't say unnecessary things.

Vocabulary

While this lesson is free, Makoto+ and Patreon supporters have access to bonus content including a downloadable PDF and sound files. If you are a member, please click here for the bonus content.

Please consider supporting us by becoming a member or patron!

Sharing is caring!

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Level up your Japanese!

free-kanji-or-hiragana-offer-final

For Total Beginners

Japanese for beginners - Beri-Beri Shoshinsha

This 15-book study guide + worksheets bundle is ON SALE. For just one-time payment only, you will get this bundle for a very low price plus you will get future contents for free (no additional charge).

Easy to follow and understand

This bundle is perfect for absolute beginners. It's thorough without being wordy, giving you exactly enough information to understand the concepts without overloading you with information. 

TheJapanShop.com Customer

Makoto+ Membership

You'll notice many TheJapanesePage.com lessons have bonus content for Makoto+ Members. Well, membership goes well beyond that. Members also get our monthly magazine for learners of Japanese (Beginners to Intermediates), weekly exclusive lessons, Podcast bonus content, and much more.

>