Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Im new here

Im new here

New members may introduce themselves in this forum

RE: Im new here

Postby SanguisPluvia » Sat 05.14.2005 6:13 am

Are you planning to immigrate to Japan, or are you going for dual citizenship?
Immortality is but an elegant tandem of life.....
SanguisPluvia

Postby Spaztick » Sat 05.14.2005 9:23 am

You seem quite ignorant of Japan itself, perhaps you should research it more before jumping to buy land in Hokkaido. Land there can cost $280/square meter. Granted that that's cheaper than Tokyo (add a zero to that number), however. That information is 10 years old, so naturally prices have gone up some.

http://www.sap-hok.com/Hokkaido/Hokkaido.Business.html - this has some nice information on foreign firms coming to Japan, and its where I got my info above.

Japan speaks a standard language with spoken dialects in each region, by the way.
XD At this sig.
Number of people that have: 13
SaiaiKenja
Daisuke
Kodi
dreamingxashley
redfoxer
ben
Elumi
LordDisa
Kates
AaRoN
Rezeyu
Hideiko_san
roosh
ParanoiaK3
Spaztick

Postby SanguisPluvia » Sat 05.14.2005 10:23 am

Spaztick wrote:
You seem quite ignorant of Japan itself,

There is no need to be calling someone ignorant.....and plus it's not polite to do so......... but anyway those are some useful links... :D
Last edited by SanguisPluvia on Sat 05.14.2005 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Immortality is but an elegant tandem of life.....
SanguisPluvia

Postby Schattenjedi » Tue 05.17.2005 9:02 am

And who asked for your life story?
Schattenjedi

Postby sk8er_wolf » Fri 05.20.2005 8:26 pm

thats right man. so wut other anime are you into? any fighting, fantacy, or anything that catches your interest??
i like naruto.
sk8er_wolf

RE: Ive been checking out a lot of anime

Postby Kramersize » Sun 05.22.2005 6:57 am

Ive really liked NIEA 7 and Mezzo because they have newer cooler looking art and cool music. But my favorite right now is Irresponsible Captian Tylor The story is so much fun and I can relate to Tylor. I like Slayers too. I also like Lupin 3rd, Geobreeders, Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, Samuri Chamaploo, Detective Jimmy Kudo. Nearly all of them I have seen have been interesting I like the art and the stories and music of them. There is a manga thread too thats fun to check into and get different Ideas of new anime to try Its under Anime and Manga discussion. On one of these threads people were talking about movies and I got a list of movies I might try too. Ive seen Shaolin Soccer and Shaolin Idiot and thought both of them were really good.
Last edited by Kramersize on Sun 05.22.2005 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
May You Live Long and Prosper
Kramersize

Postby SO_Rennish » Sat 07.16.2005 9:28 pm

If you like the anime and music, it seems like you would want to go to Tokyo instead.
Last edited by SO_Rennish on Sat 07.16.2005 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You owe me an IOU
SO_Rennish

Postby SO_Rennish » Sat 07.16.2005 9:29 pm

Kramersize wrote:
I like anime so I would like to learn japanese that pertains to that and I am a investor and may be interested in buying land in the Hokkaido area. I love nature and am interested in having a vacation home there possibly so I want to learn to speak the language of that region. I would need a lot of information before buying property there. Such as laws, taxes, and cost of living. I also like Puffy Ami Yumi! I plan to buy there cd NICE soon. I see random Kanji is that the japanese language used in anime or in the Hokkaido region?

Puffy is very old, but good.
You owe me an IOU
SO_Rennish

Return to Introductions