The test - experiences, questions or comments
- Posts: 3061
- Joined: Mon 05.30.2005 12:43 am
- Native language: 日本語(Japanese)
- Location: 東京都
Just a quick note to say that I received the results today and it was a pass with a comfortable margin.
- Posts: 403
- Joined: Wed 03.01.2006 10:01 am
- Location: United Kingdom
Yudan Taiteki, Zounoko,
Please take a look at YesAsia
. Type in 漢検x級 (where x is the level you are interested in) and you will find a good (although by no means comprehensive) selection.
From my past experience, they seem to have problems with obtaining stock from suppliers. Be prepared that more than half of your orders may not be fulfilled because they cannot obtain the item within the time limit. I have been forced to buy books from the Mitsukoshi bookstore near Picadilly Circus, London because they were unobtainable from YesAsia.
Reading 李香蘭 私の半生
Please note that:
1. English is not my first language.
2. I am not Japanese. I am prone to making mistakes so please point them out if you see any.
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Thu 09.14.2006 10:32 pm
Thanks, chchan45. And btw, congratulations!
The Elephant's Child