Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Examination for Japanese University Admission for Internatio

Examination for Japanese University Admission for Internatio

The test - experiences, questions or comments

Examination for Japanese University Admission for Internatio

Postby Hiroshi » Sun 12.24.2006 7:46 pm

Just wondering who has taken the test, and what can I expect. I'm an American high school student currently, and have seen many japanese universities that I'd like to consider applying to. For international students, most require passing the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU). Has anyone here taken it/ and/or know much about it? Thanks!
Hiroshi

RE: Examination for Japanese University Admission for Intern

Postby Matsumoto_hideto » Mon 12.25.2006 8:51 pm

ok well most colleges require the EJU or the JLPT 1 or a combination (Maybe not 100 percent sure)

but if you really want to take and pass the EJU u have to know japanese just as well if not better than japanese ppl.

I actually found a prep book for the JLPT and you had to know the terms for Advance DNA structure in japanese, and I had never learned those terms in english let alone japanese.

I say if your able to go for it but its a very very very very long road my friend.
自由た〜!!!
All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
Matsumoto_hideto

Postby Hiroshi » Mon 12.25.2006 11:41 pm

O... :(...That's discouraging. I'm going to try and find some books on the test. My Japanese speaking currently is not bad, but my reading and kanji are not very good, but I don't think it can hurt to at least try and prepare. Even attempting to prepare for the test, even if I decide not to take it, will help improve my Japanese very much. Thank you for the reply.
Hiroshi

Postby Oyaji » Tue 12.26.2006 1:44 am

These people know a lot about it.
Oyaji

Return to Japanese Language Proficiency Test