Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Bleach anyone?

Bleach anyone?

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

RE: Bleach anyone?

Postby jaela » Tue 07.19.2005 9:41 pm

hello minna! i just finished watching episode 40, and as expected, it's great!!! the kenpachi-yachiru pair is very heartwarming ... and i can't wait to see ichigo's next fight!

i agree that 52 episodes seems just right if they want to finish this story arc, the story is at its climax now and everything ... but if it goes on longer than 52, it's just fine. i really like this series and i would miss the characters if i don't get to see them anymore ... :)
jaela

Postby lomagu » Thu 07.21.2005 8:24 am

I guees it does seem sufficient to end this story.. I was just thinking of my other favourite anime, One Piece, which has been showing for I'm not even sure how long ;)
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.☆-D.Adams
lomagu

RE: Awesome

Postby kipsta » Thu 07.21.2005 12:27 pm

Bleach would have to be the greatest anime I have ever watched. I'm up at episode 41 it seems to be getting even more interesting...
ps bleachportal.net has a direct download section so you don't need bittorrent
Last edited by kipsta on Thu 07.21.2005 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
猿 は どこ に います か
kipsta

Postby jaela » Wed 07.27.2005 7:13 am

i am now checking out the bleach manga online and i must say, reading manga is very addictive !!! bleach is actually the first manga i've ever read, and now i can't wait out to check out other manga titles, ... so thank you guys for opening me up this whole new world. now i don't have to sulk and mope around while waiting for the next bleach episode to come out ... :D :D :D

(by the way, ep 41 was really great ... ;) )
jaela

Postby Kodi » Thu 08.11.2005 3:32 pm

I got episode 44 today :) Haven't seen it yet. Bleach is one of my favourites. B)
Kodi

Postby jaela » Mon 08.15.2005 4:21 am

can't wait for ichigo's ban kai!!!! (sorry, i just had to post in all bleach threads, that's how much i like it!! :)
jaela

Postby Datadog » Tue 08.30.2005 10:11 pm

It seems I'm caught up with the rest of you (currently at Ep. 45 - will watch 46 later this week.) Personally, I preferred the show back during the world-of-the-living episodes where the pacing was a lot faster. Lately, it's been pulling some Dragonball Z stuff where it's taking a million episodes to get to the point (I thought they'd find and rescue Rukia within a few episodes of crossing over to the spirit world but they're still going at it.) Oh, well. I sat through the entire Dragonball series (all 99 billion episodes) so I shouldn't be complaining.

Any predictions for what will happen next (for anyone who hasn't read the manga, like me?) I've got a feeling after all these Death God fights are over, Ichigo's next challenge will be against that evil version of himself he fought in his mind. They strongly hinted towards something bad happening in there so I'd like to see how it gets there.
Don't put the baby in the bulldozer.
Datadog

Postby japaneseaddict » Sun 09.04.2005 1:05 am

omg..i love bleach!! personally i think itz better than inuyasha..;)
japaneseaddict

Postby lomagu » Tue 09.06.2005 5:52 am

i agree :D :D
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.☆-D.Adams
lomagu

Previous

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions