View topic - Reading Material
- Give you a phrase in Japanese to translate into English, and vice versa, in a test format (so the answer isn't shown right next to the question).
- Provide the answers after you have given it an attempt.
- Do full phrases and not just individual words or characters.
I'm a little sick of the flashcards of "what is this character"? Or "what is this word"?... And also when I try to translate the phrases I need help afterwards to see if I was correct... and so I can see what I should have done.
So far the only site like this I've found was:
in the Japanese Verbs section (with the tests).
- Jean Of mArc
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed 07.27.2005 5:04 pm
Ippatsu // Japanesetesting.com
- Posts: 2964
- Joined: Tue 06.14.2005 3:24 am
- Location: Gifu, Japan
- Native language: (poor) English
Number of people that have: 13
- Posts: 482
- Joined: Tue 01.25.2005 7:04 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests