Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - type japanese without IME

type japanese without IME

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

type japanese without IME

Postby zengargoyle » Sun 01.14.2007 3:38 am

this might come in handy sometime... http://www.gate2home.com/ will let you type Japanese Hiragana (among many other languages) without having an IME installed on your computer. so if you're stuck in a web cafe or public library somewhere you can still manage to input foreign text.
User avatar
zengargoyle
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sun 05.29.2005 10:16 pm

RE: type japanese without IME

Postby leergierig » Sun 01.14.2007 3:51 am

Thanks zengargoyle. This will come in handy.
User avatar
leergierig
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Mon 12.19.2005 6:09 pm

RE: type japanese without IME

Postby paul_b » Sun 01.14.2007 4:41 am

zengargoyle wrote:
this might come in handy sometime... http://www.gate2home.com/ will let you type Japanese Hiragana (among many other languages) without having an IME installed on your computer. so if you're stuck in a web cafe or public library somewhere you can still manage to input foreign text.


There's one somewhere that does kanji as well but I can never remember where it is.
User avatar
paul_b
 
Posts: 3210
Joined: Thu 06.01.2006 9:35 am

RE: type japanese without IME

Postby ksk » Sun 01.14.2007 10:57 pm

paul_b wrote:
zengargoyle wrote:
this might come in handy sometime... http://www.gate2home.com/ will let you type Japanese Hiragana (among many other languages) without having an IME installed on your computer. so if you're stuck in a web cafe or public library somewhere you can still manage to input foreign text.


There's one somewhere that does kanji as well but I can never remember where it is.

ひょっとしてこちらでしょうか。
ksk
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 06.19.2006 3:58 am

RE: type japanese without IME

Postby tanuki » Sun 01.14.2007 11:19 pm

Cooool!
僕の下手な日本語を直してください。
User avatar
tanuki
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: Sun 09.25.2005 9:00 pm
Location: South America

RE: type japanese without IME

Postby zengargoyle » Sun 01.14.2007 11:39 pm

ksk wrote:
ひょっとしてこちらでしょうか。

すごい!
User avatar
zengargoyle
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Sun 05.29.2005 10:16 pm

RE: type japanese without IME

Postby kazuya014 » Sun 02.25.2007 12:38 pm

wow thanks!

i used to have IME after i got my computer fixed i've got no ime no matter what i do. TT_TT
絶望
kazuya014
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun 02.25.2007 8:02 am


Return to General off topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest