Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XII

Discuss games, Japanese as well as non-Japanese.

RE: Final Fantasy XII

Postby Blizzard_Kei » Fri 01.19.2007 1:47 pm

It has a good gameplay,
maybe the best in the series but the story is definitey not good !
I thought Final Fantasy games are supposed to be very good in the story part, just like FFX or FFVII. But this one is far below them, it doesn't give me an urge to know what happens next. I've progressed to Feywood now, and all I want to do is quickly see the ending...
Blizzard_Kei

Postby KINGZ » Fri 01.19.2007 2:20 pm

Blizzard_Kei wrote:
It has a good gameplay,
maybe the best in the series but the story is definitey not good !
I thought Final Fantasy games are supposed to be very good in the story part, just like FFX or FFVII. But this one is far below them, it doesn't give me an urge to know what happens next. I've progressed to Feywood now, and all I want to do is quickly see the ending...

I would have to agree with you on the story for 12, there is no real major twist, love, ect. its just DRY!!! as for 11, it really does not a a compleat story, dont get me wrong there is somewhat of a story, but its not worth the 1000 of hours you have to play to get to it.

oh well, guess it all whent down hill when unix started managing them square. :(
KINGZ

Postby buzz » Mon 01.22.2007 10:16 am

I thought 11 was a mmorpg ?
I agree with Blizzard_Kei, FFX and FFVII has got the best story.
I think FFX is the best Final Fantasy game there is. I even cried while playin that game, I became so emotionally =O
buzz

Postby KINGZ » Mon 01.22.2007 10:50 am

buzz wrote:
I thought 11 was a mmorpg ?
I agree with Blizzard_Kei, FFX and FFVII has got the best story.
I think FFX is the best Final Fantasy game there is. I even cried while playin that game, I became so emotionally =O

Yep 11 was a mmorpg, but it also had a story. its just took a long time time just to get to start the story part.

As for 10 its my favort story. I just did not like the fact the your could not explore till late in the game.
KINGZ

Previous

Return to Games