Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - gravitation

gravitation

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

gravitation

Postby kiraluvt » Sun 01.21.2007 4:48 am

hmm..anyone here lyk gravitation??
kiraluvt

RE: gravitation

Postby kuroi » Sun 01.21.2007 6:42 am

I do. If you mean the manga. And ehh, you could have a bit more of a descriptive first post. ^_^ Would make things more interesting and make people actually want to reply.
「諦めない」−浜崎あゆみ
kuroi

Postby Obsessed_Saru » Wed 01.24.2007 5:36 pm

I'm sorry, I've never "lyked" any thing before in my life. I have however "liked" somthing, and I do indeed enjoy Gravitation. I've never read the manga, but I want to. It'll probably ruin the experience a little but...meh. ;)
Obsessed_Saru

Postby flammable hippo » Wed 01.24.2007 6:26 pm

Aww...I was all prepared to talk about the attractive force that all matter in the universe has towards eachother ;)
Two muffins were baking in an oven. One turns to the other and says "sure is hot in here." The other replies "AH TALKING MUFFIN!"

二つのマフィンがオーブンで焼かれていた。片方のマフィンがもう一方のマフィンに向かって、"暑いね”と言った。すると、話しかけられたほうのマフィンは"アッ!喋るマフィンだ!”と驚いた。 :)
flammable hippo

Native language: English

Postby prep_girl_Nessa » Wed 01.24.2007 7:31 pm

I'm sad to admit that I got into Japanese itself through Gravitation. I was never an anime person, but I really loved that anime.

Although it really wasn't the anime that I liked about it, it was the music. My first two Japanese CDs were Gravitation CDs (mostly from a singer named Kotani Kinya). And then I bought a random CD from Japan, (BoA's Love and Honesty) and from then on I've been completely into Japanese the language and Japanese music.

But I don't really like anime; I don't even watch Gravitation anymore. (But my friend says I'm Ryuuichi and she's K-san...)
Last edited by prep_girl_Nessa on Wed 01.24.2007 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Harumi Nessa - 熱砂 春美(Just kidding ^_^'')
'Do you know what it feels like, loving someone who's in a rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like, to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?
' - Enrique Iglesias <3
prep_girl_Nessa

Postby kyashi » Wed 01.24.2007 8:29 pm

i looooovveee gravitation! >< i read 1-12 !! its an awesome series! i wish i could watch the anime to here the songs .
kyashi

Postby Hatori » Wed 01.24.2007 8:51 pm

I hate Gravitation. The whole theme of the guys being in love... >_< ...and then trying to be a pop singer or something stupid like that.
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Native language: English

Postby Obsessed_Saru » Thu 01.25.2007 9:45 pm

Awww, it's just a love story. Schuichi looks, sounds, and acts like a girl so it's all good. It's really just a story of love and determination. A story of some one who persued their dream and acomplished it. Oh and some frumpy lover...Yuki is frumpy and depressed. I don't really like him. Yeah...I think I watch too much anime... :D
Obsessed_Saru

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions