Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - Would you...

Would you...

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

Would you...

Postby Hijiku » Tue 01.16.2007 12:41 pm

i watch Naruto. a lot. and i have to ask all you naruto fans out there(well, the girls anyway) would you date Gaara, or Kakashi?

for guys, Hinata, or Sakura?
your life is meaningless, like a glow-stick.

(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny!!
(")_(")
Hijiku

RE: Would you...

Postby paul_b » Tue 01.16.2007 12:54 pm

Moved to "Anime and Manga Discussions".

I would have moved it to "Anime and Manga Discussions 括弧sad括弧閉じ" but we don't have that forum yet.
paul_b

Postby tanuki » Tue 01.16.2007 2:12 pm

ARGH!!!

Would you *please* write a complete thread title? "Would you date Gaara or Kakashi?" or something.

This one seriously pissed me off. It's annoying going to a thread not having the slightest idea what it's about and finding such a stupid question.

:@
僕の下手な日本語を直してください。
tanuki

Postby neo2407 » Tue 01.16.2007 5:24 pm

Hmm...well being a guy, I don't think I could pick between Hinata and Sakura.
I mean I kinda girls like Sakura (but not "Inner-Sakura", that part of her is just way to much lol).
But I also like girls like Hinata, I don't know why...but I find the shy thing is kinda cute. Plus I've seen Hinata after the time-skip in the manga and...(in my opinion) WOW! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Vol34Hinata.png

EDIT: Yes I'm sad. And yes I need a girlfriend :(. No body loves me :'( lol j/k.
Last edited by neo2407 on Tue 01.16.2007 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wii Friend Code: 0386 9779 0910 4312
Animal Crossing: Wild World Friend Code: 4381-7315-3908
neo2407

Postby ashitaka » Tue 01.16.2007 8:34 pm

This was a complete waste of a topic title.

@ neo2407
Yes I'm sad. And yes I need a girlfriend . No body loves me

I have a simple remedy for this [spoiler] STOP WATCHING CARTOONS [/spoiler]
ashitaka

Postby anikaliki » Tue 01.16.2007 9:26 pm

I love kakashi! He's such a sexy beast!
Finally!
anikaliki

Postby neo2407 » Tue 01.16.2007 11:58 pm

ashitaka, if you hate anime so much why did you come on to the anime and manga discussions forum?
Plus, I would get a girl friend but 99.99999999% of people in my area are really ugly and incredibly dumb (just about everyone in Scotland agrees). It's like a dumping ground for people with single figure IQ's. I am usually quite tolerant, but...

I am not saying I'm "God's gift" or anything. And I know I'm not the best looking person in the world (but thankfully not the worst), but it's kind of annoying being smarter than most people my age and talking about things no one else understands. Which frustrates me after a while.
BTW I took an IQ test a few years ago, so I know how intelligent I am. Of course it should be a little higher by now.
Last edited by neo2407 on Wed 01.17.2007 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
neo2407

Postby ashitaka » Wed 01.17.2007 12:08 am

@neo
I saw "Would you..." on the newest threads thing, if it had a complete title or one more relevent to the topic i wouldn't have come onto this thread.
This explains it,
ARGH!!!

Would you *please* write a complete thread title? "Would you date Gaara or Kakashi?" or something.

This one seriously pissed me off. It's annoying going to a thread not having the slightest idea what it's about and finding such a stupid question.

Edit:
@ Neos' edit, If you can find China on a labeld globe then please come and teach our 9th grade geography class.
I take it your one of those students thats hitting his head on his desk and thinking
"C'mon people the teacher just pointed it out to us" then wants to just go up and punch the kid for looking right at it while the big bold letters spelling "CHINA" are looking him right in his face?
(sorry for the mini-rant)

I never said anything about it having to do with your looks I was just saying that based on my observations of my students I have yet to have any of my "anime freak" students ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend, and a few of them made it to my second and third year classes.
(ok i swear my mini-rant has come to an end)
Last edited by ashitaka on Wed 01.17.2007 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashitaka

Postby chikara » Wed 01.17.2007 2:40 am

Unfortunately I was lured here by the thread title :(

Hijiku wrote:
.. girls ... would you date Gaara, or Kakashi?

for guys, Hinata, or Sakura?

I must be missing something here?

Gaara, Kakashi, Hinata and Sakura are characters in an anime :o
Don't complain to me that people kick you when you're down. It's your own fault for lying there
chikara

Native language: English (Australian)

Postby neo2407 » Wed 01.17.2007 5:15 pm

ashitaka wrote:
I take it your one of those students thats hitting his head on his desk and thinking
"C'mon people the teacher just pointed it out to us" then wants to just go up and punch the kid for looking right at it while the big bold letters spelling "CHINA" are looking him right in his face?

I'm a bit more tolerant than that, but I have to admit there have been times when I've wanted to do that. But it was more of holding my head in my hands and swearing my head off lol.

ashitaka wrote:
I never said anything about it having to do with your looks I was just saying that based on my observations of my students I have yet to have any of my "anime freak" students ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend, and a few of them made it to my second and third year classes.

Actually I have had a girlfriend (Ok we broke up last year, but that's not the point), so we aren't all dateless wonders.

P.S. I'd like to apologize for the edit in my last post.
It was about 4 am and (for some strange reason) I tend to say anything that's on my mind when I'm tired. I think I need to get it looked at lol. Although I doubt anyone from my area even knows of this websites existence.

But an example of the people in my area, is a girl that was three years above me in high school who thought, and I am NOT kidding here, you could FLY THROUGH THE MOON!!!
neo2407

Postby Midorihogosha » Wed 02.07.2007 5:45 pm

Hijiku wrote:
i watch Naruto. a lot.
I watch Naruto alot too :D Naruto Rocks! :D

I really like Hinata, she's so cute, I love her sweet, shy personality!
Last edited by Midorihogosha on Wed 02.07.2007 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midorihogosha

Postby AJBryant » Wed 02.07.2007 6:57 pm

Paul wrote:
I would have moved it to "Anime and Manga Discussions 括弧sad括弧閉じ" but we don't have that forum yet.

Funniest damn thing I've seen all day. :D

Neo2407 scribbled:
ashitaka, if you hate anime so much why did you come on to the anime and manga discussions forum?

I don't think he said he hates anime. I think he was saying the question was STOOPID.

And he's right.

Some people shouldn't get that caught up in anime that they fantasize about CARTOON characters. For the love of God, people, obsess about actresses if you want, but CARTOONS?

Yeah, I know about the sig. But maybe he likes manga.

For the record, I enjoy *some* manga and anime, but I am horrified by some of the really sad people I've seen running around in anime clubs. Some have no idea how close they really *are* to the original Japanese use of the term "otaku."

(And... "Neo"? Seriously!?)

Tony
AJBryant
Site Admin

Native language: English

Postby tanuki » Wed 02.07.2007 8:01 pm

OH NO!!! IT'S THIS THREAD AGAIN!!! :@ :@ :@

You know what they say: A bad penny always turns up.

Some people shouldn't get that caught up in anime that they fantasize about CARTOON characters. For the love of God, people, obsess about actresses if you want, but CARTOONS?

I wonder what you think about hentai...
僕の下手な日本語を直してください。
tanuki

Postby Tajoumaru » Wed 02.07.2007 9:08 pm

Hijiku wrote:
i watch Naruto. a lot. and i have to ask all you naruto fans out there(well, the girls anyway) would you date Gaara, or Kakashi?

i duno. the'yre both so kewt!!1 ~-o-~ U@U :-P~ *O* :) ;) :p :D
personaly i think hare-bare chibi-chibi maron-chan-kun is the #1 ichiban kewtest anime guy of all, yo~! iwanna mary him!!1 ;) :) :D B) :o
Tajoumaru

Postby AJBryant » Wed 02.07.2007 11:13 pm

Man, I love this forum. :D

Tajoumaru, you rock. :)

Tony
AJBryant
Site Admin

Native language: English

Next

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions