Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - MakeYourOwnComic!

MakeYourOwnComic!

Anything relating to Anime or Manga - what's new, what you like, etc...

RE: MakeYourOwnComic!

Postby tanuki » Mon 02.19.2007 4:55 pm

Ban it?
僕の下手な日本語を直してください。
tanuki

Postby aKuMu » Mon 02.19.2007 5:02 pm

I guess the Nick/Account ;)

Akiru: it is just that your whole "I am a great Japanese Manga Artist or whatever is a little doubtfully. And your mass-same-Threads and multiple postings doesn't help it.

-edit-

Ah, I forgot annoying
Last edited by aKuMu on Mon 02.19.2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aKuMu

Native language: German

Postby Akiru » Mon 02.19.2007 5:02 pm

[center]YES IT, the thread. BAN IT! It sucks anyway.[/center]
*Akiru hakate*
Akiru

Postby kawaiicat » Wed 03.21.2007 7:28 pm

[[center] - The almighty sepheroth now was weilding the sword and had the power to unleash the most vicous THING that you've ever seen! Your grandmother's garden weeds! dun dun dun![/center][/quote]

ooooo..this is fun!um let me think..I'll add people who responed to this thread in it!

but they wern't just any garden weeds they were vicious man eating flytraps! As Sepheroth tried to make a run for it he was too late, one of the flytraps had already bitten off on of his arms!his left arm!(fans:" noo not the left arm :o!") but soon after the plants had eaten his arm whole, Sepheroth made the excape! As his journey to go find the great lord kawaiicat, in search of the evil lord Ongakuka his brother!....................to be continued

(kawcat: there u go,ur all on ur own now! :))
kawaiicat

Postby punkgrl326 » Sun 06.03.2007 7:33 pm

However, on the way there he was feeling hungry so he stopped at Veal King (yes Veal King), his favorite fast-food restaurant this side of Akiru-ville. There he was met by Stephen, his evil vampire twin brother! Before Sepheroth could make any sudden moves, he was bitten by Stephen and became a vampire himself! Then he blanked out....

(Try and top that! ;))
Last edited by punkgrl326 on Sun 06.03.2007 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to one's self-esteem. That is why young children, before they are aware of their own self-importance, learn so easily."

-Thomas Szasz
punkgrl326

Previous

Return to Anime and Manga Discussions