Txkun wrote: It would be nice to sort of plan the lessons.Author Txkun
RE: JLPT3 chat study group
Location: Milan, Italy
Joined: 26.08.05 Posted on 12-03-2007 15:19 ▼▲
These are just some of the grammar points that happear in this test:
* Expressions: easy to (yasui), difficult to (nikui), doing too much (sugiru)
* Expressions: just finished (bakari), not doing other than (bakari iru)
* Expressions: being able to (koto ga dekiru), must do (nakereba narimasen), intention to do (tsumori)
* Expressions: -te form with iku, kuru, miru, oku
* The many ways to say if: -to, -nara, -tara, -ba
* To receive and to give
It would be nice to sort of plan the lessons. Like a first part with questions, then what it was planned and then again questions or whatever can come in mind. I think I miss some points here, what about completing this and putting it on the wiki to have everyone know what we are going to discuss during meetings?
What do you think about it?
Yes, precisely. Thank you Txkun, we shall leave the task to Tanuki >> I would love to help in the organizing as well.
For new members, if you are interested to join in, please post in JLPT3 chat study group
To contribute study materials, please post here