View topic - hey everyone!
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue 06.21.2005 10:35 pm
my name is Natalie, 15 years old and i'm currently taking japanese classes at a local japanese school. i'm half japanese, half italian. nice to meet everyone!
have a nice day!
Great You should have an advantage with a parent being Japanese and all. Anyways welcome .
- Site Admin
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon 08.08.2005 8:30 am
Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask any question, people here are very nice and they try their best to answer your questions. Hope you have a good time!
Good luck on your studies!
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu 05.26.2005 10:31 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests