Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - I'm a bad boy...

I'm a bad boy...

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

I'm a bad boy...

Postby Frumious Boojum » Wed 03.28.2007 9:12 am

Gah!

I knew this would happen once my Japanese classes ended. I really need to get on stratera or something.

So, classes ended. And I was doing good at continuing my studies for a week or two. But then life got in the way. Classes got me too busy, other things started taking up all my time.

Pretty soon, I was at the point of not studying at all for 2 quarters.

I can't take it anymore.

I need to get back to the language studies.

That's why I've returned here. I'm slowly losing all that I learned. So, I need the help and support to move on from here.

I'm back. Hopefully to stay. I just got overwhelmed for a while.

I'm going to start by reviewing everything that I had learned. That should get me back up to speed. I haven't lost completely everything yet.
Frumious Boojum

RE: I'm a bad boy...

Postby clay » Wed 03.28.2007 9:29 am

Keep at it! It is very easy to get in the habit of not studying. Hopefully your posting here will help bring back your motivation.

When you feel like taking a break from Japanese for 1-2 days just remember posting here and think, 'I can't let everyone at TJP down!' I must study! B)

Anyway, I hope you can get back into the groove.
TheJapanShop.com- Japanese language learning materials
Checkout our iPhone apps: TheJapanesePage.com/iPhone
clay
Site Admin

Postby richvh » Wed 03.28.2007 9:58 am

おかえりなさい。
がんばってくださいね。
Richard VanHouten
ゆきの物語
richvh

Postby Frumious Boojum » Wed 03.28.2007 10:35 am

ありがとう。

It's been on my mind the past couple of days. My friend from the Japanese 101 class (he failed it) recently dug out his book to try to study on his own. I'll probably try to meet up with him often to help him and keep going.
Last edited by Frumious Boojum on Wed 03.28.2007 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frumious Boojum

Return to General off topic