Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

RE: CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

Postby PsychoSP » Thu 04.05.2007 6:11 pm

...anymore.
PsychoSP
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed 02.21.2007 3:02 pm

RE: CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

Postby Seapony » Fri 04.06.2007 1:19 am

two_heads_talking wrote:
Seapony wrote:
Are you callin' me a hound?

:D


i was pointing out that 36 dog years is old.. so 46 dog years is ancient.. I don't know you to decide that question actually..

so, Tony is as old as dirt.. that is all


Sooo, I'm not as old, but I'm still old. Way to insult a complete 36 year old stranger. Just kidding. I'll just leave you and the youthful fossil to continue with your conversation and be on my merry way.

Nice to meet you, btw.

;)
Seapony
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun 07.23.2006 2:56 pm

RE: CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

Postby two_heads_talking » Fri 04.06.2007 10:18 am

you are younger than I sea pony so if I call you old or young or blue or pink what matters it? it matters nothing.. of course you can keep thinking it an insult and be wrong all the while, but to each his own.. well met as well.. carry one. cheers.
User avatar
two_heads_talking
 
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

RE: CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

Postby richvh » Fri 04.06.2007 10:37 am

Will you young whelps pipe down? I'm trying to teach my stromatolite a new trick.

(49, next month.)
Richard VanHouten
ゆきの物語
richvh
 
Posts: 6451
Joined: Thu 09.29.2005 10:35 pm

RE: CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

Postby Seapony » Fri 04.06.2007 1:20 pm

two_heads_talking wrote:
you are younger than I sea pony so if I call you old or young or blue or pink what matters it? it matters nothing.. of course you can keep thinking it an insult and be wrong all the while, but to each his own.. well met as well.. carry one. cheers.


You're not serious are you? As I said, I was only kidding. Please don't take my sarcasm seriously, I was only joining in on the lighthearted fun. I never took it as an insult from the onset that's why my post was peppered with ;) and :D emoticons. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Cheers to you as well. Hopefully I didn't offend.

:)
Seapony
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun 07.23.2006 2:56 pm

RE: CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

Postby Seapony » Fri 04.06.2007 1:24 pm

richvh wrote:
Will you young whelps pipe down? I'm trying to teach my stromatolite a new trick.

(49, next month.)


Hehe, funny how this slowly transformed into the "fossils" thread. ;) Pleh, you guys must be going through a mid life crisis or something. 49 old? That's still heart throb status. Just ask Ken Watanabe, he's only about a year younger than you.

;)
Seapony
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun 07.23.2006 2:56 pm

RE: CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

Postby two_heads_talking » Fri 04.06.2007 1:37 pm

Seapony wrote:
two_heads_talking wrote:
you are younger than I sea pony so if I call you old or young or blue or pink what matters it? it matters nothing.. of course you can keep thinking it an insult and be wrong all the while, but to each his own.. well met as well.. carry one. cheers.


You're not serious are you? As I said, I was only kidding. Please don't take my sarcasm seriously, I was only joining in on the lighthearted fun. I never took it as an insult from the onset that's why my post was peppered with ;) and :D emoticons. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Cheers to you as well. Hopefully I didn't offend.

:)


nope not offended at all.. i should have put up some smiles is all.. darned things i keep forgetting them.. now where did I put that pencil, i need to erase a mistake here.. what? you can't hear the voices in my head? hmm, neither can I.. lol :p
User avatar
two_heads_talking
 
Posts: 4137
Joined: Thu 04.06.2006 11:03 am
Native language: English

RE: CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

Postby Seapony » Fri 04.06.2007 1:57 pm

Woo, you had me worried there for a minute. It's Johnny, you know. He just has that sort of influence over me. Always have to keep one eye on you black hats. I mean just look at him. I shudder at his awesome man in black power.

;)
Last edited by Seapony on Fri 04.06.2007 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seapony
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Sun 07.23.2006 2:56 pm

RE: CAN SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!!!

Postby kawaiicat » Fri 05.11.2007 2:23 pm

I guess the whole thing is resolved now and I thank everyone for their help! you all helped me in this battle for my identity! and I thank all of you once again! :D
"when you love something set it free, if it comes back it's yours if it doesn't it wasn't meant to be"
kawaiicat
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat 03.04.2006 10:26 pm

Previous

Return to General off topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests