Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - I need to get away for a while. My great escape!

I need to get away for a while. My great escape!

NO SPAM ALLOWED! Discuss stuff not related to Japan or Japanese. The rules are the same in this forum as in the other forums.

I need to get away for a while. My great escape!

Postby Hatori » Mon 04.23.2007 10:21 pm

Hello, my fellow tjp friends.
Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I really do feel I need to escape from my internet life for a while. I've been very pressured by school lately because we're in the last quarter and things have been on the rougher edge of life.
I need to get away for now. I'll probably be back in a few weeks posting like I normally do, but I'll do my best trying to get on tjp once in a while.

Now that it's spring, it's a fresh new start, genesis, origin, or whatever you want to call it, for new ideas and oppurtunities. I feel as if I need to find myself and set goals and make myself more active than I am already. Plus, I'll be going to a totally different level of schooling next year, and I'm going to try my hardest and practice the best I can during the summer to either make the volleyball team or ESPECIALLY the tennis team. I do not want to put myself in doubt, but I want to condition myself to be the BEST. I also want to get into ballroom dancing because the hit television show, Dancing With the Stars, has totally inspired me. Now you really don't hear many teenage girls saying they want to ballroom dance. Same thing with golfing. I want to try to golf if I can too.

I really want to learn Japanese and study more, but I just can't right now. I'm not focused enough to give it my best to continue asking questions and study.

For now, I need to run away, try to make it further up my "Mountain of Fame" because I want to become an actress or something well-known for, I need to try and advance on different things right now.

Basically, I'll just be gone for a few weeks and I'll try to post a little bit between my rough patches trying to find things that will truely make me smile, work in sports, and keep up with my academics.
Don't worry, I won't be gone for long, and I know that I won't be missed that badly. ;)

I'll talk to you all later! ^^ Thanks for reading.

EDIT NOTE: If you want to know my whereabouts nowadays, you can keep up with my blog I post oftenly on and respond if you're a member of this website. :)
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Yuna7780/?tag=login;profile
Last edited by Hatori on Mon 04.23.2007 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Native language: English

RE: I need to get away for a while. My great escape!

Postby Tspoonami » Mon 04.23.2007 10:34 pm

... Have fun?
Sometimes I think that I'm afraid of thinking, and that scares me.
Tspoonami

Postby Hatori » Mon 04.23.2007 10:42 pm

Oh, TSPOONami... I'll definately have a rough, but fun time. :)
我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。我是老师。
lol
~ハトリ~
Hatori

Native language: English

Postby Keo » Tue 04.24.2007 7:50 am

best of luck to ya, wherever life takes you. have fun with no matter what you choose to do. B)
Keo

Postby Hijiku » Tue 04.24.2007 12:02 pm

Listen to Keo, the man speaks the truth.
your life is meaningless, like a glow-stick.

(\__/)
(='.'=) Bunny!!
(")_(")
Hijiku

Return to General off topic