View topic - JLPT3 (2007) chat study group
And started in september, though we are considering starting a little bit earlier this year.
We have to work in between
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Sat 03.11.2006 8:47 am
- Location: Paris
- Native language: Français
01) Txkun - GMT +1 (Milan, Italy)
02) Tanuki - GMT-4 (Santa Cruz, Bolivia)
03) Saiaku_Akuma - GMT-5 (USA)
04) Lego - GMT +1 (Bologna, Italy)
05) Caroline - GMT +1 (Paris, France)
06) HeyItsMatt - GMT-5/-4 (USA)
07) Datdo - GMT-5 (NJ, USA)
08) Delekii - GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia)
09) Milinny - GMT-8 (California, USA)
10) Debu - GMT-8 (Seattle, USA)
11) Bikki - GMT+8 ( 香港 )
12) Randomperson - GMT-5/-4 (USA)
13) Carlanox - GMT+8 ( 獅城 )
14) Akumu - GMT+1 (Germany)
15) Terence_hideyoshi - GMT+8 ( 獅城 )
16) Zapple - GMT+8 ( 獅城 )
17) Gundaetiapo - GMT-5 (USA)
18) Ronnie - GMT+12 (New Zealand)
19) Hiraikotsu - GMT +8 ( 獅城 )
20) Disconnected - GMT-7 (Santa Cruz, California)
21) Tomu99 - (Wales, UK)
22) SS - GMT+8 ( 獅城 )
*** Coco - GMT+9 (Tokyo, Japan)
- Posts: 1656
- Joined: Fri 11.18.2005 10:07 am
- Native language: English speaking family
thank you tanuki for your PM, my time zone is 0. just inform me about the updates of this study group. and if you need help, i am willing to help you guys organize this study activity.
thank you again and god speed!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat 05.19.2007 3:20 pm
Do you think we should start this weekend? June is starting and it would probably be good to start now.
What do you think? At what time should we meet?
Hey, tanuki - It seems like it might be a good idea if we started meeting very soon in the chatroom just in order to chat in Japanese with each other. In other words, we don't have to set goals or plan out lessons immediately, but we can start chatting soon. I'm still not totally sure whether I could go for 3kyuu yet, so chatting with others would be helpful in terms of getting a feel for other people's skill levels. It will also be easier to figure out what things we want to learn if we are discussing it in the chatroom.
The time and date is up to someone else - I'm pretty flexible, and my schedule might be wildly changing in the near future anyways so there's not really any way I could pick a date. I'm assuming most people are going to want Saturday or Sunday though.
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Sun 10.15.2006 12:12 am
Last year we used to meet at 12:00 GMT (midday) on Sundays. However, this year the time zones seem to be (painfully) more apart from each other. Getting someone with a time zone of GMT -7 (for example, California) with someone with a time zone of GMT +9 (Japan) together in a comfortable time for both will be a bit difficult...
- Posts: 2302
- Joined: Sun 09.25.2005 9:00 pm
- Location: South America
I had put questions on each members' space.
Please answer the question in Japanese and post it on the 3級団の回答欄 thread.
black_death91-san, Could you please post your country name ?
- Posts: 3061
- Joined: Mon 05.30.2005 12:43 am
- Location: 東京都
- Native language: 日本語(Japanese)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests