Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

View topic - ありがとうクレイさん

ありがとうクレイさん

Spotted any errors or found anything that doesn't work?

ありがとうクレイさん

Postby Christian_ » Mon 08.22.2005 6:42 pm

Mr. clay I ordered the read japanese today book and pencil board last thursday. I just wanted to say it arrived safely and thank you very much. Maybe I'll write a little review on the book later, anyway I just wanted to say thanks and ask you when you might have any more of those kanji spiral notebooks. thanks!
Goals:
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
Christian_

RE: ありがとうクレイさん

Postby clay » Fri 08.26.2005 5:26 pm

Hi Kurisuchan,

Sorry for not replying quickly. We had a death in the family and I haven't had a lot of time to do 'fun' things :)

Actually we just got two big boxes of kanji writing notebooks. They aren't spiral, but are the ones used by Japanese school children for copying Kanji. Is this what you are looking for:
http://www.thejapanshop.net/textbooks/renshuu.htm

Thanks!
Clay
clay
Site Admin

Postby Christian_ » Fri 08.26.2005 8:57 pm

Sorry about the death in your family, um sorry, thanks for the good service my order came very quickly. sorry um thankyou very much.
Goals:
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
Christian_

Postby njt » Sat 08.27.2005 12:31 am

clay wrote:
Hi Kurisuchan,

Sorry for not replying quickly. We had a death in the family and I haven't had a lot of time to do 'fun' things :)

Actually we just got two big boxes of kanji writing notebooks. They aren't spiral, but are the ones used by Japanese school children for copying Kanji. Is this what you are looking for:
http://www.thejapanshop.net/textbooks/renshuu.htm

Thanks!
Clay

I neglected to mention that in my pm, send my condolences. I wouldn't know what I would do if I had another death in my family. To them to stay strong.
njt
Site Admin

Return to Problems