View topic - "Hottest Threads"
I think that the top five "hottest threads" should be the threads with most number of posts in the least amount of time. In other words, it should be the post count / the amount of time the thread has been posted. This would show which posts are more active at the current time.
The Study Group thread, for instance, has been a hot thread ever since I've been coming to this site in April. However, it's gained 20 posts in that time, whereas many other threads get that many posts in a week.
If this goes unchanged, soon the top five hottest threads will really be the top five dead one-hit-wonder threads.
If it is at all a possible task, the hottest threads list should be changed to show the threads with the highest post count in comparison with the life of the thread.
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Thu 06.02.2005 2:01 pm
1) Have decent proficiency in Japanese, enough to get around/talk/read/write.
2) Visit Japan for a week or so one summer.
- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue 06.21.2005 10:35 pm
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Mon 03.07.2005 11:01 am
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Fri 08.12.2005 8:36 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest