iPhone Application: Karate Vocabulary
Karate Japanese Vocabulary on your iPhone / iTouch
If you are a user and have any problems or questions about the application, please email us or call our Toll Free number at 1-866-837-3607.
-=iPhone or iTouch for Beginners + =-
This app covers words and phrases often heard in the dojo.
Are you a student of the martial arts but are puzzled by some of the Japanese terminology? Are you interested in karate, Japanese culture, or the Japanese language? Do you have children taking karate?
Never studied Japanese? No problem! This app was made for you.
This Karate Vocabulary app contains over 150 words often heard during karate classes--all with audio by a native Japanese speaker.
- VOCAB - 150+ useful karate / martial arts related terms - more to come with future (free) updates
- AUDIO - All with crystal clear audio for correct (Japanese) pronunciation
- ROMAJI - Romaji (Japanese pronunciation written with the alphabet) along with the Japanese is given
- NOTES -Most entries have cultural or linguistic notes
- FLASHCARDS -Flashcard function for testing your memory--audio is just a tap away
- QUIZ -Take the Quiz: Listen to the speaker say the word then choose the English to match it
We would LOVE to hear from you! If you have ANY input or corrections, please email or call use toll free (see support site for contact information)