Read before posting
Revision as of 00:26, 9 August 2006 by Zengargoyle
Thank you for visiting theJapanesePage.com forums! To help make sure everyone gets the most out of these forums, here are a few rules to help everyone play nice:
- Do not spam! Spam means that you write posts which do not have anything to do with the topic, or that you post more than one time in a row before you got an reply. Edit your message instead. And the forum is not a chat, if you want to talk with one person, then PM him/her. (PM is Private Message).
- Do not post links to illegal sites, or sites with mature material. Do not advertise your own sites in the forum or in the shoutbox UNLESS it is relevant to the topic. You may write your website adress in your profile and signature.
- Do not use offensive language. Treat other people with respect.
- When you have made a topic in a forum, then do not post everywhere that people should check this topic. Most active members check all topics anyways, just be patient and a reply will come.
- Signatures may not be offensive in any way. UPDATE 26/3; Pictures in signatures are limited to 400x100 pixels.
- We request that you do not discuss religion or politics, even in the off topic section, in order to reduce needless friction.
- The most important rule. Have fun while learning japanese!
Have fun and be careful... TheJapanesePage.com
Special thanks to: The Admin Team