Talk:Just the FAQs
- 充実してきましたね。えっと、拗音( ゃ ゅ ょ) と促音(っ)の出し方も、加えていただけると参考になるかもしれません。カタカナの拗音などは単独で出すのが難しい場合もありますし チャットではよく「ぁ」とか「ぉ」などをどう出すのか聞かれますので。よろしくお願いします。m(_)m (頭にxつければいいんだけっけ?)-Coco 22:25, 2 August 2006 (EDT)
I tried to make a headline link directly to a page and it didn't work. Instead it links down the page and the reader has to click the title again. So I had to make a mini-category.
How do you get the avatar picture to appear under your username?
In this thread there is an unconfirmed report of problems with avatars created with MS Paint.
Also is the physical size limit of the image file still 20kb ?Paul b
when i made the wiki page, i'm pretty sure i was looking at the code at the same time. it should be noted, the limit is 20,000 bytes, depending on whether the program or file listing the user is using (1024 bytes per k or 1000 bytes per k) may cause some confusion.
i would guess that other problems are people doing things like:
- saving a BMP file and then noticing that a JPG, PNG or GIF is required they just rename the file to end in .jpg, .png or .gif.
- they use an image from AOL that is really in ART format even though the extension says .gif
- they save the file from their paint program as a BMP but give it a .gif name
- other various things like the above.
there are only 4 ways for the upload to fail.
- filename doesn't end in .jpg, .gif or .png. (case is not significant)
- PHP imgsize function can't parse the file. probably because it's not PNG, GIF or JPG.
- imgsize function reports image larger than 100x100.
- filesize > 20000 bytes.
otherwise it should work. it's probably best to use simple filenames without spaces or other funny characters: myavatar.jpg instead of My Avatar v. 1.02 (haha funny).jpg --Zengargoyle 07:34, 24 August 2006 (EDT)
You can learn and test for free the Japanese Hiragana and Katakana alphabets on your own on the web site http://www.webdesign-wiesehahn.de/learn-japanese/ There you can memorize all Japanese letters and do a test without or with grades (marks). Besides you can display all Katakanas, Hiraganas and 20,902 kanjis. No registration or opt-in is necessary.
- Kowalski2212-san, welcome to Wagawiki and TJP.
- Although I know this was your first post for TJP, you can post that URL on this thread instead of FAQ page.
- At least, I don't want to see Wagawiki FAQ page could be an advertisement space. If you have some opinions, please feel free to write here. Thank you.--Coco 08:40, 25 September 2007 (EDT)