I'm pretty sure the tutorial text will fall under fair use; anyone have an objection? richvh
- None from me. You can zap the vocabulary lists from the ones you've done. Incidentally I think you'll go mad before finishing all 13. Paul b
- They said I was mad to try to transcribe all thirteen dialogues, but I'll show them! I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!!! MWA-HA-HA-ha-ha-hahaha<cough> - er, I mean, one to go. richvh
- Maybe once Richvc finishes the transcripts of the NPCs, we (or I) could make a list of the key vocabulary to learn before starting to play. --Armon 12:05, 28 August 2006 (EDT)
I went to all the main locations in the world (towns, city, main areas) I need some verifications on the names. Trying to get the boss section up if anyone could help. --ashitaka
- re: If you run in full screen mode do not switch to other programs when running - the display will corrupt.
I was able to switch between programs fine in full screen mode at 800x600 resolution. The higher resolution had the kanji look fuzzy in windowed mode.--Infidel
- Might depend on what graphics card you use.Paul b
Most of my problems with trickster, as well as many other programs including Wakan, went away when I reset the DPI to normal. Apparently, the program doesn't scale properly if the DPI is increased to accomodate higher screen resolutions. The English version of trickster would scale properly, but the Japanese version would not.
To reset the DPI for XP, right click anywhere on the desktop and select properties. Then, Settings/advanced/general/and then choose normal under DPI.