There are many undocumented features on TJP that are not Standard PHP-Fusion features. Here they may be documented.
This is a work in progress...
Because the smileys (like: :), :(, etc.) kept showing up in places where they were not wanted, the smileys on TJP need a 'space' before them in order to work. For example: "haha:)" will not create a smiley, but "haha :)" will.
There are also some non-standard smileys that are not available from the menu commonly seen at the bottom of a 'new post' form...
- The Pirate smiley is 'P)' (capital 'P' plus ')').
- Posts by UserId
- Posts by Subject
- Super Thread View
Sometimes you want to include some text, but don't want people to read the text unless they're really sure they want to. Enter the Spoiler code.
- [spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
- The Spoiler Text will be hidden until the reader clicks on a link, then the Spoiler Text will be revealed.
- Cowboy Beebop is a great anime, but be warned... [spoiler]Dike Spies!![/spoiler]
- [utc]Optional Leading Text YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM Optional Trailing Text[/utc]
- Will create a link to an external page that converts the YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM part to multiple timezones. The link text will be Optional Leading Text YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM Optional Trailing Text. Only the YY/MM/DD HH:MM part is required, the Date/Time given must be in the UTC (aka: GMT) timezone, the HH:MM part must be in 24hr format (e.g.: 1:30pm == 13:30).
- The study group will meet [utc]Sunday 2006/09/24 12:00[/utc]
- [wiki]Wiki Page Name[/wiki]
- Will create a link to the wiki page Wiki Page Name with the link text being the Wiki Page Name.
- [wiki=Wiki Page Name]Link Text[/wiki]
- Will create a link to the wiki page Wiki Page Name with the link text being Link Text.
- Please see [wiki]Undocumented Features[/wiki].
- Please see [wiki=Undocumented Features]this page[/wiki].
Skype Online Status
This has been integrated into TJP as a BBCode addition:
- will give the default online-status image which when clicked will perform the call me function.
- will give the online-status image which when clicked will perform the specified function. The available functions are:
- call -- call me. (the default)
- add -- add me to your roster.
- chat -- chat with me.
- userinfo -- view my profile.
- voicemail -- leave me voicemail.
- sendfile -- send me a file.
- Contact me via Skype [skype]myusername[/skype].
- View my Profile [skype=userinfo]myusername[/skype].